White Featherless Boa 185 Gram 72"
- Super-soft 100% polyester fibers
- No itching, shedding or mess
Peace in the Henhouse
When Farmer Joe's daughter started getting into a glamorous phase, panic jolted through the hen house. Kim had already bedazzled her jeans and bought a tiara. Arnold the sparrow even came down one evening to tell the chickens that he had spotted her slipping silk gloves on and applying blue eye shadow. The mood was not great. Hens stopped laying, roosters started molting. Why? Because Kim's obvious next over-the-top fashion choice was going to be the feather boa. As much as the chickens once loved Kim and the extra grain she'd throw them every morning, they knew she would soon be wearing their feathers.
But then, one evening, she left the house to go to the school dance. The chickens all were able to breathe a sigh of relief as they saw her wearing this featherless feather boa. Sure, Kim might be fancy now but that didn't mean she had lost any love for her friends, the chickens. In fact, last time we checked in, the hens were looking into getting a few boas for their New Years Eve party!
Six feet of fluff give this boa all the drama and va-va-voom you could ever ask for. No waste and washable, this boa can be used again and again. You even have a variety of colors so everyone in your crew can be utterly fabulous!
- Made the costumeBy Darlene Mendoza | August 26, 2021Didn't shed. Not cheap-looking or fake.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Richard Simmons | August 10, 2021These were exactly what I was looking for!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Feels so soft!!By donas sissy | October 30, 2020Height 68 inches | Weight 185 | Size StandardAn excellent accessory to the Flapper Costume. So soft and easy to care for. No feathers to shed all over.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?