Toddler Deluxe Police Officer Costume
- Gun Holster
- Navy blye polyester shirt with Hook and Loop fastener strip along front
- Patches on sleeves and badge on the shirt
- Gold buttons decorate pockets
- White stars on the shoulders
- Elastic wasitband pants with faux leather belt and matching gun holster
- Hook and Loop fastener snap in back of included hat
What does your child want to be when they grow up? Besides “a big kid,” our guess is they may be thinking of a career in law enforcement. So, if they are raring and ready to become a police officer, that is totally great...but they are still a little young to enter into the academy. We know, a toddler always has so much waiting to do!
Shorten that wait by letting them pretend for now (and what toddler doesn’t want to pretend?). There is no better way for them to practice serving and protecting than in this Toddler Deluxe Police Officer costume because it looks like the real thing! They will absolutely shine with pride when they can come to the aid of the community while wearing it. And we bet you feel pretty great having a little cop in your quarters,too. Your little officer is being kept busy keeping the peace, following orders, and surveying the property, keeping it in check. Wow, that’s a lot for a toddler! You must be very proud.
Repay all that hard work with the iconic navy of the police force in this costume, and watch those life goals blossom before your very eyes. This costume has authentic-looking patches, a badge, gold buttons, even white stars on the shoulder! The super-fun police hat and faux-gun holster invigorate all police-y hopes and dreams, but don't be surprised if they still have to take a nap during the day shift; a toddler is a toddler, after all!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- IF THEY ACTUALLY RECRUITED BABY COPS, HE WOULD MAKE CHIEF OF POLICE!!By Mgr_Saratoga | November 1, 2014I am so amazed at how great this actually fit my 2 year old. The only thing we added was a toy cowboy gun from the dollar store which fit great in the holster and a pair of dress shoes. The hat is adjustable, which surprised us. He couldn't have been more adorable. Thank you Halloweencostumes.com for getting our costumes to us soooo fast. Halloween went perfect thanks to this Baby Deputy outfit!! Our best idea yet, was Baby was the Cop and Mom & Dad were the convicts....his prisoners (which isn't far from the truth anyway. lol) Everyone LOVED IT!!Was this review helpful to you?
- My little policemanBy Alice Lugo | November 6, 2020Size 2THe looked so adorable and it fit kind of big for a 2TBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy barbara2461 | October 8, 2018As advertised,perfect conditionWas this review helpful to you?
- Its okayBy Izzy | October 1, 2016It was nice but the belt its too big for a toddler size it should be a bit smaller but other than that I like the way it loos my baby looked perfect .Was this review helpful to you?