Infant State Trooper Costume
- Pants w/Elastic Waist and attached Belt
- Shirt w/attached Tie and Badge
- 100% Polyester
- Tan shirt with an attached tie and state trooper badge
- Brown pants with belt and holster attached
- Soft, large brim hat with badge attached
Speed Towards a New Career
Is your tyke a little speed demon? Running across the carpet like it is some kind of marathon? See, they don't know anything about speed limits. Heck, they might not even know their numbers yet, anyway! Now, this isn't the kind of thing that you need to call the cops on or anything, but it's definitely something that could turn into a problem. That's why we've got a program that helps teach some responsibility for your quick-runnin' kiddo. The State Trooper Tykes!
State Troopers are trained for this kind of nonsense. We're talking car chases, helping out with accidents, and supporting justice anywhere in the state. That's pretty awesome. Not to mention they get cool outfits with their iconic tan and brown (and those formidable hats). You'll know a State Trooper when you see one. And, that's the thing. If you do spot a State Trooper, you immediately check your speedometer and maybe let up on the gas a bit!
Get your tyke in a position to learn all about proper traveling laws with this Infant State Trooper costume. This little polyester outfit has a tan shirt with attached tie and badge. There's brown pants with a little holster, and a large soft-brimmed hat (with another badge attached). They'll look like a pint-sized policemen in this uniform, so professional and authoritative! Although if they start demanding where the cookies went, we know nothing! (And they're definitely not hidden in our warehouse.)
Your Little Lawbringer
Most kids end up going through a phase where they love playing cop. Well, give them a specialty right at the start with our State Trooper costume. They'll investigate missing toys. Practice those highway maneuvers on the carpeting. And, who knows, they just might discover they like keeping things neat and clean down the road, too!
|Infant||Child Size||18 - 24 Months||18 - 24 Months|
|Infant||Waist||17" - 23"||43cm - 58cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- The costume is adorable but....By NANCY W. | November 12, 2013The costume is adorable but my sons head could not fit through the neck hole I had to cut it half way down the back and pin it to make it work (he is a small baby). The pants were also way too big around his waste even with pants on under I had to pin them up.Was this review helpful to you?