- plastic chimney sweep w/ plastic bristles
Oi, govnuh! Got a chimney in need of sweepin' for a shilling?
That was a terrible attempt at a cockney accent, and we're sorry you had to read that. We also have no idea if a shilling is a reasonable price to charge for sweeping a chimney, but in our defense, neither shillings nor people offering freelance chimney sweeping services on the street have been around for a while. In this day and age, most people with chimneys have their sweeping services pretty well covered.
However, that doesn't mean an old fashioned chimney sweeper has gone out of style as a vintage costume, and that look wouldn't be complete without this Sweeper Accessory! Whether you're dressing up as a soot covered day laborer for a fun Victorian themed group costume, as part of a play, or you're just exploring new career paths, this plastic brushed sweeper is the perfect addition to your outfit. If you want to start a new life as a chimney sweep, we recommend using a real sweeper, and also charging more than just a shilling...
- GreatBy Anonymous | May 11, 2021Size StandardGreat size for adults and kids.
Easy to put together.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 22, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Prop for Mary Poppins Jr.By Ann | April 9, 2019As a play prop for children's theater, this chimney sweep broom was good for the price. One item was damaged in shipping but was cheerfully replaced by Halloween Costumes.com right away. Another came with two of the same connector handle pieces so it couldn't be put together, but I was able to use a piece from the damaged one as a replacement. The broom tops are a bit squished upon arrival but once out of the bag they fluff out pretty well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheaply made and break easilyBy Anonymous | October 13, 2018We used this one time and it broke in half. Someone needs to come up with a better concept.Was this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Current Customer | January 4, 2018Very nice accessory :)Was this review helpful to you?