Standing Candle Ghoul with Noose Prop
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product is only available for sale in the United States and may limit available shipping options. This product cannot be shipped to any other country.
So you're trying to make your house a spook-tacular. Good start. We appreciate all the webs, candles, and skeleton pieces. But, don't you want to take things a bit further?Don't you think it would make more of an impression if you add something a little more scary than just pumpkins and spiders? Something little more ghoulish perhaps? That will petrify both children and adults?
We've got just the thing. Our Standing Candle Ghoul with Noose Prop is a self-standing ghoul about six feet tall. His arms are pose-able, his noose is prominent, and his robe is that gauzy weird cheesecloth that's so great for spooky decorations. Best yet? His candle flickers and his eyes blink. Which will cause people to jump for sure. Definitely more exciting than a rubber rat, no?
- Almost 6 ft. tall when assembled
- Poseable arms, cheesecloth robe, rope noose around neck
- Eyes blink and candle flickers when activated
- Uses 3 LR44 button batteries in skull, for eyes
- Uses 3 L344 button batteries in candle
- Ghoul Figure
- Base Center w/ 4 Legs
- 3 Metal Rods
- 2 Rod Connectors
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!