Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse Miles Morales Costume for Kids
- 100% polyester
- Hook and loop closure back
- Attached foot covers w/ elastic
- Spider-Man Miles Morales print
- Mask w/ hook and loop closure
- Mesh over eyes
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Tyke
Remember that time that your kiddo announced that there was a super cool spider in the bathroom? Naturally, you probably told the tyke to leave the spider alone. Maybe you rushed in with a rolled-up newspaper to get rid of the nasty little bathroom invader. Sure, they are part of the ecosystem. Of course, they take care of insects that are buzzing around your house. But, also, how comfortable can anyone be when a critter with eight eyes is staring at you!?
Anyway, turns out that spider had a few unexpected powers on its belt. As if it wasn't enough that they can spin ropes out of its butt, climb up walls... and apparently the have additional ability to survive no less than thirteen thwacks from that rolled-up newspaper. Turns out that they can also turn your kiddo into an amazing new member of Spiderverse! Now, we're not sure that your kiddo will be climbing up walls or slinging webs soon or not, but fun is definitely coming!
Make sure your Spider-Kid is suited up for all the adventure that is bound to start coming when you give them this Miles Moralis Spider-Man costume. It is an officially licensed jumpsuit from Into the Spider-Verse that is printed to look just like his black and red superhero costume. The hood has mesh over the eyes and foot covers are attached to the jumpsuit. All your tyke will need are a few key quotes and maybe a jump rope for that simulated web-slinging!
The Spiderverse Awaits
Who knew that a little love for a spider would open up a whole new world of superhero fun? It's time for your kiddo to join the ranks of Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, and even Peter Porker. Help your tyke get to web-swinging and world-saving with this costume!
- Five StarsBy Kamarrion | May 10, 2020This was a good suit but if you 10 or 9 get a large because if you get a medium when your that age the mask will rip a little bit but it's a good suitWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the detailed review and the picture! We hope that your kiddo has plenty of fun in this Superman suit!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | May 23, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- UghBy Anonymous | October 16, 2019I got this costume for my 10 year old son. I bought him a large. He tried the mask on and couldn’t get it on his head. He’s really upset because now we need to run out last min and find something else. He never even tried the costume on because the mask was terrible. No way anyone can see out of it either. My 7 year tried mask on and it wouldn’t fit him either. What a joke and a complete waste of money & time.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t waste your moneyBy RongelaTiffani | October 15, 2019Buyers Beware!If I could give this no stars I would. This is a waste of money luckily I had my son try this on before Halloween. The outfit is too big and the mask is too small. The eyes stop at his forehead! This is a bad costume. I would never order from here again.Was this review helpful to you?