Women's She Hulk Deluxe Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Fingerless gloves slide on
- Boot covers slide on, have elastic in upper & lower edge, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
Go Gamma Green
There are some who say that the traditional colors of Halloween are black and orange. Now, we can't help but notice that, first, black was the color everyone flocked to. Then, for a while, orange was the new popular hue for the gal on a mission. Both are pretty cool. Obviously, we have some pretty hefty love for the harvest tones of a good black and orange outfit. But, there are some colors that aren't being given the proper respect... and that makes us ready to rage!
We're clearly talking about glorious green and maybe even a pinch of purple. Now, yeah, we admit that green is usually reserved for the winter holidays, often teamed up with red. We see them in furry little monsters and shiny tinsel decked throughout the halls. But, when green is applied in the right radiation, you get a whole different kind of decking that is far more exciting. It's time to set your gear to gamma and hulk out in a way that no man can compare!
No Banner blood transfusions are necessary to unleash your superpowers when you dress up in this officially licensed Deluxe She Hulk costume. This is a bodysuit that zips up the back and is designed to look like Jennifer Walters' hulked out form and her comic book leotard. The long sleeves and legs are a vivid green while the bottom and midsection have a glossy purple and white look. The included fingerless gloves have you ready for some purple punches and the white boot covers keep the illusion alive. Pick up a green wig and face paint to complete the full comic transformation.
Scream in Green!
Bring the She Hulk to life in full living color with this deluxe Marvel costume. Practice your punches. Stun the world with your smashing. And, all the while, remember that you've still got your wits at the same time as you have your brawn! (Not even Banner could always claim that!)
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy AllThatJazmine | March 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?