Plus Size Glamour Flapper Costume
- Plus Size Glamour Flapper Costume
- Dress body: 100% polyester; fringe: 100% rayon
- Sleeveless V-neck dress has back zipper
- Dress front has sequin trim and multiple tiers of fringe
- Sequined elastic headband has faceted faux gem at front
- Forget about that bathtub gin and get the real deal!
Sick of the regular Halloween social scene out there these days? All the same people, hanging out in the same places, watching the same scary movies on the big screen TV and ordering the same half-price appetizers. Yeah, we hear you. But we have an idea for you. Maybe it’s time to try out another place for a change…and another time period, too!
It’s going to be as easy as putting on this Glamour Flapper Costume and wearing it out to the hottest jazz spot. Then, just wait until your name starts topping the who's who list of the Roaring 1920s. You’ll definitely get invited to all the best of those Jazz Age parties – maybe even by the Great Gatsby himself. And you know what that means – no more bathtub gin and cheap snacks at some lame Halloween speakeasy for you!
It’s all because you’ll look the part of the perfect flapper girl, and a super glamorous one at that. There are layers and layers and layers of fringes to show off your curves and your great legs while you’re dancing the Charleston. The V-neck, sleeveless flapper dress is easy to slip on and has a zipper in the back. There are so many sequins on the dress that you’ll totally steal the spotlight in all that candlelight. Of course you know that you have to have your hair in finger waves for the big party. That’s because you’ll be putting on a sequined elastic headband over them, and making the faceted faux gem on the front of it shine while you do the Shimmy!
|1X/2X||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|1X/2X||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|3X/4X||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|3X/4X||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CostumeBy Anonymous | October 16, 2015Loved it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | February 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not true to sizeBy Britt | November 13, 2018I ordered a 1X/2X and it was EXTREMELY tight on me, yet the straps of the dress could go over my head. The dress was extremely disproportionate and was cheaply made.Was this review helpful to you?
- PLUS SIZE FLAPPER DRESSBy Current Customer | March 24, 2017it is very nice but it runs small I ware a XL but this one did not fit ME.Was this review helpful to you?