- Toy Syringe
- White plastic tube w/ movable plunger
- Measures 24" long, 2" diameter
- Red painted jumbo markings down the side
Medicine has come a long way over the last thousand years. Or the last hundred.
You know, it seems like medicine is getting better all the time. The pills get smaller and more effective, the surgeries get more precise and less invasive. Way to go, science! But there are still a lot of procedures that aren't a lot of fun for anybody.
Then there are some treatments that some people find a little more enjoyable than others. Listen: if your patients have a problem with shots, they should never get sick. It's as simple as that. But if they don't have a problem with shots, and they're feeling a little under the weather, you might want to see how they respond to one of these oversized plastic Nurse Needles. They're not great for actually administering a dose of serum, but they are a great way of showing somebody that you hope they start feeling better very soon.
- Perhaps the title should suggest it is a jumbo needle.By Anonymous | July 10, 2016Will definately read reviews in future... we now have an over sized, useless "Comic Jumbo Needle". Not really what the title suggested. More than a tad disappointed at this error. Even the tip appears to be broken or poorly manufactured.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry about this item not being as described, and yes, it appears to be broken! If you could reach out to our friendly Customer Service Staff with this information we'll make sure to get it taken care of. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Jumbo NeedleBy Anonymous | October 29, 2014This needle is Jumbo. Its about 2 feet long...good if you're looking for that type of syringe. I was looking for more of a realistic one.Was this review helpful to you?