Motion Activated Screaming Doormat
- Pressure Pad
- Battery Pack
- Pressure-sensitive vinyl mat measures 10" x 14"
- 6-foot cord connects to battery pack/speaker
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Place mat under any normal doormat
Halloween has so much potential when you're decorating that front porch. It's funny that we think of the season as being so macabre but the thing is, the sky in autumn tends to be bluer than ever until that dark and stormy night rolls along. Unlike Christmas, you can make your decor totally silly, seriously spooky, or simply elegant. Our favorite Halloween style? A touch of spooky with a healthy dose of silly. People have taken this to extreme levels. We've seen a family of skeletons playing a game of croquet. We've seen huge eyes propped up in trees, giving the foliage an animalistic appearance. And then there's the classic front yard graveyard with punny names like, "Al B. Bach". But here's the thing, when you're coming up with your yard decorations you've got to consider the sound factor!
No one needs to know what they're in for when they stroll up to your door this season. Place the battery-operated sound mat under your welcome mat and thunder, screaming, and spooky voices will sound when guests step on the mat. Your trick-or-treaters will never forget walking up to your door!
The Delight of Fright
No matter how you decorate your front lawn, you'll surely love the extra touch of this screaming doormat. Delight trick-or-treaters and festive visitors alike, they'll know for sure that you give a boo!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- really goodBy alexander fuentes | August 7, 2020Height no to big | Weight normal | Size Standardi like it for my doorBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Haha! We bet this Screaming doormat really catches your visitors off guard!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?