Skeleton Restroom Door Cover
- Skeleton restroom door cover
- 30'' by 5' door cover
- Image of skeleton using toilet printed on front
Some people don't even knock before entering. The jerks! That's a dangerous habit to get into, especially since they never know what will be lurking on the other side—like a skeleton using the can.
There are a few things you could do to achieve this end. We vote in favor of you teaching them a good, ol' fashioned lesson. Like tarring and feathering them in the streets. Or, if you're feeling semi-merciful, take from Kevin McCallister's Christmastime Defense playbook: stick a hot iron on the doorknob, set up a trigger-activated blowtorch at the entrance, or surreptitiously lay toy cars on the linoleum floor. That'll show the jerks.
Okay, okay, so tact and grace aren't really our things. We concede that. And if you weren't exactly with us on the aforementioned, this door cover is a good teaching tool for the lesson. Low light is key. Screams and soiled garments are evidence that our scheme was a success. High fives in advance!
- A HITBy LBarber607@aol.com | January 10, 2016THE DOOR COVER WAS A HIT...I LAUGHED AND SO DID THE KIDS WHEN THEY SAW THIS...IT WAS GREAT.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Humorous addition to our Haunted HouseBy Current Customer | October 3, 2017Fast delivery, great price.Was this review helpful to you?