Mens Oompa Loompa Wig
- 100% olefin (synthetic) hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Page-boy style with large front curl
- Officially licensed
Who knew that having little orange men with green hair running around would make way for such a wonderful set of life lessons each day? We see many major issues such as greed, gluttony, and the works being discussed by the Oompa Loompas' songs, but that was on a major day for the factory. We've been wondering if this happens on a daily basis. Would we sometimes hear them singing songs like, "that's what you get for mixing reds with your white clothing," or maybe "it's really time to take out the trash under the kitchen sink?" We're not sure at what point that would stop being helpful, and just become a little too annoying.
At least they have good singing voices. Do you feel like the kids in your neighborhood have a few flaws that might be fixed with a little song and dance? Don't forget to grab a fantastic wig to match your costume before you go off to sing to them about the dangers of not looking both ways before crossing the street!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Don’t buy!By Ryan | October 24, 2019I have absolutely no idea what to even do with this wig. It came as if I was supposed to be a mermaid or something. I was expecting even an ounce of styling, not even closeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- FantasticBy Sarah | November 19, 2018For a wig it works. Still itchy after awhile of wearing it but that's standard. Kept its shape for the whole day. Love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- They look just like the pictureBy Desiree | September 26, 2018Try it on my husband and it fits great, and he has a big head.Was this review helpful to you?
- color same but packed like a mopBy Current Customer | October 16, 2017The wig needs a huge amount of styling and hairspray to get it to look like the picture. It was packaged in a tight hairnet and then smashed in a plastic folder that maybe was 1 inch in depth. When we unpacked it (bought 2 of them for couple's same costume), there was little to no shape to the wig. There are vague waves visible to show form but we are going to have to take them to a hair stylist to shape them.
I am not sure what we expected for $15 but just be warned you need some skill to shape and make it fit the look.Was this review helpful to you?