Kids Grey Werewolf Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric; 64% polyester, 19% modacrylic, 17% acrylic faux fur
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Shirt has jagged edges, front inset of faux fur
- Mask covers entire head
- Mask has molded vinyl face & ears, faux fur hood
- Gloves have vinyl palms, faux fur backs
Sure, you’re a good kid. Most of the time, you don’t want to cause any trouble. You help your friends with their homework, you do the dishes, and you clean your room. But by late October, that routine can get a little old. People always seem to assume that you’re nice, you’re cute, and you’re cuddly. You might begin to think of yourself as kind of a teddy bear! At times like these, it can be good to mix things up.
With some help from the full moon, this fearsome costume will do the trick, letting any child-sized human unleash the great-big beast within! Transform into a ferocious, howling wolf-creature that will make anyone think twice about getting too close and will probably have the neighborhood dogs cowering in fear!
Or maybe you want to show people that werewolves are simply misunderstood. Who knows? Deep down, these terrifying creatures could be just as kindhearted and polite as anybody else. Think of how surprised everyone will be when you look like a scene from a nightmare but ask for candy with perfect manners and a winning smile!
Either way, this spooky-hairy costume combo will make you look more than a little feral. Plus, the speed, strength, and agility of a werewolf should make it easy to cover a lot of ground while trick-or-treating! And don't worry: wolves don’t have much of a sweet tooth—but your candy should still taste great after the curse wears off and you resume your human form.
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Son loves it!By Current Customer | September 21, 2017The shirt runs big. It is very cheaply made, almost feels like paper. The gloves are huge! The mask seems to run small. But my son loves it and when it's all put together it does look cool.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- OverpricedBy Gabriel Cisneros | October 19, 2021Size SmallThe shirt is huge, but with some hemming will work, the mask is really over sized and doesn't have much for support so my son has to be guided and cant run around on his own. The gloves are way to big, when he puts his arms down they slide right off. Way over priced for what you get.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Toddler WerewolfBy Monica | August 23, 2021Size SmallMy four year old requested to be a werewolf this year. His first scary Halloween costume. It was difficult to find a small in the werewolf at retail stores. I am happy we found this website. He is a size 4T in clothing and the costume fits great with room for a sweater under the shirt. The mask is breathable and roomy for him. The gloves are big, they fit me better, but he still enjoys wearing them. I read other reviews on different sites that the mask was not as pictured or squished from shipping. The mask from this site was in top shape. Exactly as pictured and not damaged. The fur on the shirt is also made well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible!!By Kristen Carr | October 31, 2018The shirt is cheaply made. My son wore it for a Halloween party prior to Halloween; the shirt ripped in both arms and at the shoulder. For $40 it isn’t worth the money. Saw the exact same costume at walmart after purchasing and receiving this one for $15. The gloves didn’t last. Claws came off within the first hour of wearing them. Seriously, look at Walmart firstWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
I will also contact you privately through your e-mail address on file. .