Kids Grey Werewolf Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric; 64% polyester, 19% modacrylic, 17% acrylic faux fur
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Shirt has jagged edges, front inset of faux fur
- Mask covers entire head
- Mask has molded vinyl face & ears, faux fur hood
- Gloves have vinyl palms, faux fur backs
Sure, you’re a good kid. Most of the time, you don’t want to cause any trouble. You help your friends with their homework, you do the dishes, and you clean your room. But by late October, that routine can get a little old. People always seem to assume that you’re nice, you’re cute, and you’re cuddly. You might begin to think of yourself as kind of a teddy bear! At times like these, it can be good to mix things up.
With some help from the full moon, this fearsome costume will do the trick, letting any child-sized human unleash the great-big beast within! Transform into a ferocious, howling wolf-creature that will make anyone think twice about getting too close and will probably have the neighborhood dogs cowering in fear!
Or maybe you want to show people that werewolves are simply misunderstood. Who knows? Deep down, these terrifying creatures could be just as kindhearted and polite as anybody else. Think of how surprised everyone will be when you look like a scene from a nightmare but ask for candy with perfect manners and a winning smile!
Either way, this spooky-hairy costume combo will make you look more than a little feral. Plus, the speed, strength, and agility of a werewolf should make it easy to cover a lot of ground while trick-or-treating! And don't worry: wolves don’t have much of a sweet tooth—but your candy should still taste great after the curse wears off and you resume your human form.
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Son loves it!By Current Customer | September 21, 2017The shirt runs big. It is very cheaply made, almost feels like paper. The gloves are huge! The mask seems to run small. But my son loves it and when it's all put together it does look cool.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible!!By Kristen Carr | October 31, 2018The shirt is cheaply made. My son wore it for a Halloween party prior to Halloween; the shirt ripped in both arms and at the shoulder. For $40 it isn’t worth the money. Saw the exact same costume at walmart after purchasing and receiving this one for $15. The gloves didn’t last. Claws came off within the first hour of wearing them. Seriously, look at Walmart firstWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
I will also contact you privately through your e-mail address on file. .