Godzilla VS Kong Kid's King Kong Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- All-over print of brown fur
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Small eye openings may limit vision
- Officially licensed
King of the Apes
The mighty Kong stomps through his kingdom in the center of the earth. Here, he reigns supreme among the prehistoric creatures and bat-winged dragons that he likes to swing around by the tail like a baseball bat before chomping them like a giant gummy worm. No monster is more powerful than he is! All mortals tremble on the earth's surface, fearing the day when he may return. No one can control him or tell him what to do. He is above picking up his toys, making his bed, or eating his broccoli. If he wants to stay up all night and eat junk food, he'll stay up all night and eat junk food! In fact, he - what's that? Is his mom telling him that it's snack time? Ok, maybe Kong can be pacified with the offer of crackers, carrot sticks and homemade cookies.
Let your little monster go ape in this officially licensed Godzilla Vs. Kong King Kong Child Costume! The jumpsuit is easy to put on and comfortable to wear - perfect for climbing a Hong Kong skyscraper or fighting MechaGodzilla. The material is printed to look like brown fur, and the padded muscles on the chest give the costume added realism. The mask has a molded King Kong face and attaches easily with an elastic strap.
The Ultimate Fight
Of course, the question everyone wants to know when they see Kong is: Who would win a matchup, the giant ape or the giant lizard? The answer is, it depends on the day! Kong and Godzilla are bros now. They let each other take turns being the champ. That's what friends are for.
- Five StarsBy Sheila | August 12, 2022Height 42 in | Weight 40lbs | Size SmallI have 4 year old twin boys and they love their costumes. One is Godzilla and the other is Kong. One of them is 42 inches tall and both fit him pretty well. He weighs about 40 lbs. His brother is 39 inches they are pretty long for him but he is Kong so it was easy to hem.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?