Girls Blue Police Officer Costume
- Made from polyester/ spandex blend
- Blue dress w/ black trim, sleeve cuffs & pockets
- Matching police cap w/ silver badge
Short Arm of the Law
Kids know when something ain't right. They have a solid sense of justice from a young age. Don't let their stature fool you... they'll be onto you when you sneak some of their Halloween candy after they've gone to bed. So, you got to ask yourself, is it worth it to do something wrong if you are going to get in trouble for it? Especially when your daughter is the one that catches you in the act? "I only had one Laffy Taffy!" won't really work with your rule-abiding girl. Stealing is stealing when Laffy Taffy is involved...
While you might not get to indulge your sweet tooth this Halloween without permission, her sense of right and wrong is a great thing in the end. She's always there to remind you "click it, or ticket, mom and dad." Maybe she keeps a running tally of every swear word you say. You are just waiting for the day she starts fining you for each transgression. And that's not even to mention the way she knows if you've skimped on getting her the best Halloween costume.
This Girl's Blue Police Officer Costume has all the right details to say Police without sacrificing any of the fun style you expect from a solid costume for girls. It comes with the dress, hat with a realistic silver badge attached. If you talk back to her authority she can just point at that badge. It'll come in handy, for her, anyway.
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (4-6)||Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8- 10||8- 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 20, 2020Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Just Right; Not Too SexyBy Anonymous | September 8, 2018We bought this for our thirteen year old daughter. The costume is just right to be cute but not too sexy. We insisted she wear sneakers with the uniform although she wanted to wear boots as shown. As a compromise she was allowed to wear the uniform in the house only pair with a pair of my wife's mid heel black boots.Was this review helpful to you?
- niceBy Current Customer | February 22, 2017very niceWas this review helpful to you?