Girls Deluxe Black Maleficent Christening Gown Costume
- Horn Headband
- 100% polyester taffeta fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Gown has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Dress has elastic back waistband
- Foam-backed collar & shoulder crests, wide flared sleeves
- Molded silver plastic raven skull brooch attaches to neck with hook & loop fastener
- Plastic headband has molded horns attached on top
- Officially licensed
Every year your daughter gets caught up in the newest hit thing. She loved Frozen when it came out, heck, she still sings, "Do you want to build a snowman," as she doe her homework. And she absolutely loves all things Monster High. The fashion, and powerful girls are a pretty strong draw for her.
Well, well. What a glittering assemblage, King Stefan.
Nothing has drawn her in though, like the real story of a "villain". She loves that Maleficent is willing to stand up for herself. She is drawn to the dark slinky dresses that the supposedly evil fairy wears. She loves the way Maleficent is still strong after her "true" love has hurt, and abandoned her.
Sweet Aurora, you stole what was left of my heart.
At least the stories she is obsessed with are the stories that have young women saving themselves. Your daughter doesn’t need a man to keep her safe. No, when she puts on this Girl's Deluxe Black Maleficent Christening Gown Costume she will feel just as strong as a Maleficent the magical fairy. She will know, as the fashionable dress fills around her as she spins, that she can, and she will save herself. Because true love is more than a crush on a boy. It's the thing that can turn an "evil" fairy into a beloved fairy godmother.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Just as good as the pictureBy Current Customer | July 11, 2016Again another costume that does not look cheap! My daughter is a tall 8 year old (135cm) and the size 7 to 8 fit her perfectly, glad the sizing chart was accurate.Was this review helpful to you?