Deluxe Maleficent Glowing Staff
- Toy Staff
- Officially licensed
- Comes in two pieces made of molded plastic
- 56" long when fully assembled
- Top of staff glows with the press of a button
Evil Queens are not so far, and few between. No, they seem to be everywhere. But there is one above all else who strikes fear into the hearts of all who see her. But is she really as bad as folks make her out to be? Or was she just a tortured soul? Hurt by the one person she loved? And forced to then take revenge on him through his daughter.
It doesn't matter if you are a fan of the original evil Maleficent from the Sleeping Beauty cartoon, or the version portrayed by Angelina Jolie, this Deluxe Maleficent Glowing Staff will make any Maleficent costume complete. You will strike fear into the hearts of those who see you, but you may very well have a good reason for that fear. So, this Halloween decide if you want to save the girl, or destroy the kingdom with this staff.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love the Glowing Staff, perfect height for me...By bleufox | November 18, 2018The staff comes in 2 pieces, and you screw them together. I am 5' 0" tall so for me it is perfect, it comes close to my height. I was worried it was going to be shorter than me. I wish however that the Glowing feature was one you can turn on, and then turn off when you wanted. When you push the button on the side near the sphere/ball, it only stays on long enough for it to go through the different colors and then it turns off. Basically, to have it repeatedly on, you have to keep pushing the button. The poles are lightweight, which can damage or break if not careful. If you are going to use it outside and it is on the cement, I would probably add some sort of cushioning at the bottom so it will not crack. I'd purchase the "chair leg" circle cushions to adhere to the bottom of the staff, to protect it against the ground. It is plastic after all. If it is just going to be used inside the home on carpet, I would not worry about the bottom.Was this review helpful to you?
- not brightBy Current Customer | September 30, 2017should have been taller like 5' 5" to 6' and brighter very low lightingWas this review helpful to you?