Deluxe Maleficent Horns
- Officially licensed
- Made of vinyl
- Molded horns are approximately 10" tall
- Foam pad in forehead for comfort and fitting
Maleficent always gets the shaft. Everyone gets so down on her due to the whole spell thing. Really, she's just a woman that is sick of getting dissed by her friends and isn't going to take it lying down anymore. It's just plain rude to invite every single person you know to a party *except* one. In 3rd grade, you might get embarrassed and hide out in the girls' bathroom. Heck - even as an adult, we might be too hurt to speak up. Not Maleficent.
She's gives you a piece of her mind -- and then some. And, you know what?! If it had been a man that spoke up, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. #DoubleStandard
If you want to channel your inner Maleficent, try on a pair of her horns. Now ... go tell someone what you really think of them! You know you want to!
- Five StarsBy Brian Kovalski | July 1, 2015they fit AMAAAAAZLYn i am a Drag Queen and they are for a BIG Drag Show, GREAT QUALITY and super GREAT PRICEWas this review helpful to you?
- It's good.By Riddleston | April 17, 2015Its worth the money! Only problem is, the horns are tilting back, they don't go as high up as shown in the picture. I guess you could keep it like that, its still looks like an awesome headpiece though it would look even better with the horns at the correct angle. You could try and remove the horns and glue it back on and that could fix it? though i'm not too sure if i wanna do that :P i dont want to ruin it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor FitBy JAM | October 23, 2019The cap is much larger than an average sized woman's head and I have a 22.5" head.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Horns deformedBy Anonymous | September 11, 2017My horns came deformed, nothing like the picture and look as though one was put on backwards. Pretty sure they don't all come this way, but it's definitely the pair I received.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizingBy Lyndsey | August 31, 2015For anyone that has purchased this item...I have a daughter whose head measures 21". I know this is an adult headpiece...would you think I could manipulate this to make it smaller to fit? They say that it runs 20-24"Was this review helpful to you?