Friendly Skies Flight Attendant Costume
- 100% polyester fabric
- One-piece dress styled as peplum jacket over pencil skirt; back zipper
- Metallic gold stripe trim
- Hat has elastic loops for bobby pins or headband (not included)
- Red scarf on self-fabric neckband that fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Also available in plus size
Do you ever find yourself behaving...inexplicably? For instance, do you like to offer complete strangers small comforts like comically small pillows, half cans of soda, or blankets so thin they’re transparent? Do you not only love using belt buckles but take pleasure in demonstrating their correct operation to crowds of captivated (and captive) onlookers?
Don’t worry -- these are all perfectly normal compulsions for a healthy person to have. They just mean you have an inner flight attendant who’s itching to get out! There’s a part of you that loves gallivanting across the powder blue skies, exploring the world from 39,000 feet at 575 miles per hour in a plane that weighs more than a house. It’s all very natural. But now that you’re content to be a flight attendant, how do you look like one?
With our help, of course! The Friendly Skies Flight Attendant Costume comes with a dress, hat, and scarf will have you ready to take flight -- or just go for a trip. People will like you so much that they’ll want to press the little “call attendant” button even when they haven’t got an actual emergency. And remember: if no one actually sees you hit someone with the drink cart, it’s like it never even happened!
- Very classy and fits wellBy JB | October 8, 2019I was really pleased with the custome. You get what you paid for. It looks official, fits well, and is charming. My boyfriend loved it. The red stockings that you could buy with it didn’t really come as it appears. The stockings werenmt as sexy as I wanted them to be. Oh well.Was this review helpful to you?