Men's Freddy Krueger Costume Sweater w/ Burned Flesh
- Freddy Kreuger acrylic sweater w/ burned spots and attached faux flesh
- Mask, glove and hat not included
- Officially licensed
There are villains… and then there are super villains. When it comes to the world of slasher movies, most villains are just two-bit cutouts running around with sharp objects. They serve their purpose for the movie, which is slicing up as many screaming teenagers as possible, but honestly, they’re kind of… boring.
But there’s one slasher villain who stands heads and shoulders above the rest: Freddy Kruger.
This guy has it all: a creepy back story, a keen fashion sense, and a killer sense (ha!) of comedic timing. He’s got seriously impressive powers, stalking kids through their dreams and killing them in real life, but he doesn’t rely on the same-old same-old. No, he’s creative—almost poetically so. Consider the ways he’s offed teenagers throughout his movie franchise:
1. Sucking a kid into a waterbed and drowning him.
2. Bringing gym equipment to life to attack someone.
3. Turning a kid into a cockroach.
4. Fusing a guy into his motorcycle.
5. Tampering with a kid’s hearing aid until his head explodes.
These are just a few of the creative ways Freddy has killed kids in the past. We’ve got to admit, they’re works of art—leaps ahead of some dumb hulk hiding behind a hockey mask. If you want to dress up like a real villain for your next costume party, this is the guy to be. And we’ve got the perfect outfit: the Freddy Sweater with Burned Flesh Adult Costume. It includes Freddy’s iconic green-and-red striped acrylic sweat, complete with authentic-looking burned spots and attached faux flesh for a real crispy feel. The mask, glove and hat are not included, so be sure to pick those up to complete the outfit. Then you’ll be ready to haunt the dreams of teenagers everywhere!
|X-Small||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|X-Small||shirt length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Standard||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|X-Large||Chest||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
|X-Large||shirt length||27 1/2"||70cm|
Please reference the size chart to see which measurements would fit the best. Another helpful tool is the costume sizing tips page.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 16, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- SweaterBy PATRICIA E. | November 3, 2014Great quality for a costume.Was this review helpful to you?