Deluxe Vampira Costume
- Detailed with layers of black lace
- Chest laces up
- Petticoat has an elastic waist and layers of lace on the bottom
- Black velvet choker has red faux gem in center
- 95% polyester 5% rayon
So you have been lucky enough to receive one of those ultra exclusive invitations to a mysterious party at the distant castle on the hill. We’re not jealous, or anything. The attire portion of the invitation reads “Spooky Chic.” We’re guessing the BYOB on the invite means “Bring Your Own Blood.” What fun! Need a plus one?
Good thing you already had your heart set on a very vampiric Halloween--now you don’t even need to bat an eye or lift a finger to find the perfect outfit to wear. This Deluxe Vampira Costume blends your eye for high style with your dark and daring personality in a way that’s enchanting, beguiling, and bone chilling, all at once. In this gown, you'll be ready for a night of eerie organ music, dances under a cobwebbed crystal chandelier, and a nightcap of wine (or...is that blood?) from ornate, tarnished silver goblets. And while you will no doubt stand out in this elegant ensemble, you will want to remember to find somewhere discreet to take your victim, we mean date. It’s always best to keep the air of mystery around you!
This blood-red gown is delicately detailed with layers of black lace and laces up the chest for a timeless look. The petticoat creates even more drama for this dress (as if it needs it!) and the black velvet choker has a red faux gem in the center that will sparkle under the candelabra. Darken your lips to a ghastly shade of black and get ready to promenade through the castle as the afterlife of the party!
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
- beautiful, scary costumeBy Anonymous | November 4, 2015I loved that this costume is pretty and sexy, but not slutty! I am 5'6, 145 lbs, and the large was a perfect fit. Very well made - people thought it was a "professional" costume. I added a maroon and black flowered "day of the dead" head band and some goth jewelry. Optional petty coat to make the skirt much more full.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome CostumeBy Current Customer | September 19, 2017I ordered super early for Halloween....just in case I needed to get it taken in.....I tried it on and it fits perfectly. Can't wait to wear it to my party. I love how it's made.Was this review helpful to you?