Avengers Endgame Thor Adult Robe Costume
- Waist Sash
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- V-neckline, printed graphics
- Front patch pockets
- Same-fabric belt threads through loops at waist, tie as desired
- Officially licensed
Thor's been through some rough times. Yes, ever since he appeared on the silverscreen back in 2011, he hasn't had the best of luck. Let's just look at all of his hardships that he's faced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He lost his mother to the Dark Elves. He lost his brother... twice. First to the Dark Elves, then to Thanos. His old man, Odin, died of old age. His own sister usurped the throne of Asgard and tried to kill him, forcing him to sick Surtur on her just to defeat her. His best friend, the Hulk, even tried to beat him to a pulp. And to top it all off? He failed to save the world from the Infinity Gauntlet, despite taking down Thanos in style.
If anyone deserves a little "me" time on the couch in a bathrobe, it's Thor Odinson! Well, and you, of course! Now with this Avengers End Game Thor Robe Costume, you'll be able to rest AND rule.
This Thor robe costume recreates his look from Avengers: Endgame. It's officially licensed and comes with a maroon bathrobe that's made out of a brushed knit flannel material. It comes with printed graphics on the exterior and also comes with front patch pockets in the front. The robe also features belt loops for the included waist sash belt. The sash is made out of the same fabric as the robe for a look that's ready for a day of video gaming or for saving the world.
Just remember that, even in a robe, Thor is Thor. He wouldn't let anyone push him around, even when he's in his bathrobe. You hear us Noobmaster 69? Don't you try anything, because you will feel the wrath of Thor Odinson if you start calling anyone names!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Jeff Lebowski | October 12, 2020Size StandardI was actually pleasantly surprised at the robe's quality; it's thin, which is good because it should be worn over a sweatshirt. It has a somewhat scratchy feel, but it LOOKS like terrycloth, so visually, it's better than just the thin polyester I was expecting. However, I don't know if I received a defective item, or if they are all like this: the robe does NOT have the gold details shown in the picture. There is a black print of Thor's hammer on both sleeves, but besides that it's completely plain. The gold detail is the entire reason I decided to purchase the officially licensed costume, instead of just using a maroon generic robe. Highly disappointing, so I wouldn't recommend the item.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's just the robeBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019It's just he robe, no pants, no shirt... The robe is poor quality and practically see threw. Skip, this and by a real bathrobe for half the price at Target.Was this review helpful to you?