Tin Man Heart
- Tin Man Heart w/ Clock Front & Chain
- Red plastic heart measures 5" X 4 1/2"
- Clock image in center
- **Please Note: Not actually a working clock
- Silver metal chin w/ safety pin is connected at the top
So, you've bought the costume. You fought off the Wicked Witch. Saved Dorothy, the Scarecrow, and the Cowardly Lion. You aren't sure if you want to continue on such a perilous journey. You aren't sure if it is worth all this trouble just to have a heart. It's not like you've ever had one to begin with. You're not sure if it would feel any different than not having one.
If you don't want to make the long journey to the Wizard, you can just click the "Add to Cart" button, and skip the whole yellow brick road. We will have this Tin Man Heart Clock to you in no time at all. And we will do it without asking you to fight a witch, and her flying monkeys. We wont even tell you about the man behind the curtain, who isn't really a wizard. Oops, spoilers.
- Three StarsBy Kimberly Braziel | April 14, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Returned this way before Halloween and never got my money back. It is cheap!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry this wasn't what you were expecting, if you still need to send this back make sure to contact Customer Service! Thank you for the feedback.
- Tin man HeartBy Current Customer | November 13, 2018It’s a one sided heart. Not an actual heart like the one you would think you get. It is not a toy, just flimsy thin sheet of plasticWas this review helpful to you?
- Should've readBy Hammerbanana86 | September 14, 2016I should've read description. This is just plastic :/Was this review helpful to you?
- Tin Man HeartBy Anonymous | October 17, 2015Although this heart is made of very inexpensive plastic, this is a must have to complete the costume!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?