Plus Size Tin Man Costume
- Hood w/ Attached Funnel
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit fastens with hook & loop closure at back of neck
- Plus Size Tin Man Costume
- Attached to jumpsuit, torso, bow tie, and collar are made of foam
- Headpiece fastens under chin with hook & loop closure, foam funnel attached
- (Heart clock is not included)
- Officially licensed
A trip down the yellow brick road can take you many places such as Munchkinland, the Emerald City, and also a dark forest. Within that dark forest exists a man made completly of tin. Day after day he stands there just waiting, but waiting for what you ask? Well he is waiting for some kind soul to pick up that oil can near him and allow him walk and dance about once more. Luckily for him Dorothy Gale came by one day and helped him out. Now he is off with her and her new best friends to see the Wizard of Oz. Turn yourself into that man of tin in this great Oz inspired costume!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Great costumeBy AnnaMarie Heverly | November 26, 2013My son's friend was kind enough to join our theme. He said the costume was comfortable fit great!!Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Poorly made, cost way to much for this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Sizing runs small. Definitely not a plus size costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Customer ServiceBy Jeff | November 4, 2018Costume was pretty good. It made my daughter's day that we could all dress as Wizard of Oz for our Halloween party.
As far as the costume, I have only minor complaints. It is a one piece jumpsuit with a top that closes in the back similar to a hospital gown. Two pieces, pants and shirt would have been better. Otherwise, no other complaints except that I expected it to be huge but this seemed to run smaller.
I will say that Halloweencostumes.com's customer service team was great! This was actually my second attempt at a "Tin Man" costume. I originally order the "Tin Woodsman" costume on their website. This costume was so cheaply made that it was ripped at the seams when it arrived in it's packaging. I called the customer service which I believe it said was 24 hours a day during the Halloween season and they discussed ways that they could make things right. My email confirmation informed me that they price match if the exact same costume was able to be found cheaper. The person that I talked to looked up the other costume that I found and matched the price. They sent me a label to return the damaged costume. She even discussed sizing and material of the costume to make sure that I would be satisfied with my new choice and made sure that I would receive the new costume prior to the date that I needed it.
Halloweencostumes.com's customer service was top notch and if/when I need another costume or accessories, I would be happy to order from them again. Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Jeff, Thanks for your input on the Tin Man costume. Also, we appreciate the kind words you said about our Customer Service Team. We strive to make our customers happy and attempt to quickly resolve any issues that may come up. Have a great day!