Sexy Pirate Hat
- Black velvet hat edged w/ black lace & gold piping
- Measures approximately 20" long
- Prominent red satin bow
When we say Pirate Hat, we know that there are only a few images that come to mind. Black Tricorn. And… uh… Yep. That’s pretty much what we’re left with. Give us a captain and we have the same hat every time. Well, how is a pirate supposed to make their mark on the world if it is always going to be the same hat as the last famous pirate to sail the seven seas!? How is anyone going to leave an impression and create their own iconic image? We know that you are looking at being the greatest and most fearsome and, most importantly, the most fashionable of pirates in history!
Well, we’ve heard the need and are ready to heed your demands with this Sexy Pirate Hat. Create that reputation as the most terrifying yet fashion-forward pirate on the high seas. This black velvet hat is edge with black lace and a perfectly contrasting gold piping to give you an exotic and rich look filled with frills and thrills. The luxurious red satin bow will have your onlookers attention drawn right to you just long enough for them to wonder if it is passion or blood that they’re about to see. Stay devilishly good looking while you engage in your devious acts of piracy and make sure that your look is uniquely memorable!
- CuteBy NikitaJess | January 17, 2013I thought that I would not look good with this hat, but it was the perfect complement.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sure | February 25, 2022Size Standardsuper cute hat, i kept even if not the perfect size for me. i can gifted to someone .Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy MarisG | October 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 12, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Sexy HatBy Current Customer | August 14, 2017Was quite impressed - only draw back was both sides are up and not a true tri-corner pirate hat. I undid the Velcro on one side and turned the red satin bow around so, only had one side up, much more dramatic! Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sexy hatBy Attleberger | December 4, 2016It is cute but when it came it was kind of smashed.Was this review helpful to you?