Brown Buccaneer Boots
- Medium (10-11): Sold out
- Brown Buccaneer Boots
- Oversized cuff with lace up feature, brown shoe lace
- Full zipper in the back
- Anti-slip tread
We recently heard about this guy who dressed as a pretty great pirate for Halloween last year. He wore the eye patch. The striped shirt. The wave-ravaged clothes. He even smelled of the sea. He had the perfect hat, and even brought a live parrot to the party, whom he’d taught to say “Land, ho!” and “Ahoy, mateys.” But he wore loafers. LOAFERS for crying out loud.
Do NOT be this kind of pirate. Pirates do not wear loafers. Or sneakers. Or desert booties. Or moccasins. They wear boots, folks. Beautiful Brown Buccaneer Boots, such as these. In our opinion, if you can take the time to invest in a trained parrot (do you know how long parrots live?), you can take the time to find the right footwear to accompany your Halloween costume. After all, everyone knows that wearing anachronistic or inappropriate shoes is a clear amateur move. So don’t let us catch you in your Chucks or slip-ons or...shudder...socks and sandals. It’s boots for you, swashbuckler. Or you’ll walk the plank.
- just okayBy Travis | January 17, 2013These are okay, but it does have a zipper which is not great if you are going for authenticity. I ended upgrading to the next tier of pirate boot without the zipper.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Small is bigBy Anonymous | June 13, 2016I usually wear a 9 occasionally an 9 1/2 so when I was looking at these boots for my pirate costume, I thought 9-10 wouldn't be so bad. They're HUGE! They are more like a 11-12 than 9-10. Also, very slippery to walk in. Other than the sizing problem, they're fine. As another reviewer pointed out, they do have a zipper in the back.Was this review helpful to you?