60 Inch Gold Life Size Posable Skeleton Prop
- Molded plastic skeleton is painted metallic antique gold
- Skeleton is 60" tall at full height
- Cord hanging loop attached to top of skull
- Joints are movable, will hold position when screws are tightened w/ Phillips-head screwdriver (not included)
- Skeleton cannot stand without support
Disco Discovery in Pirate's Cove
Before today, it was thought that disco was invented in the '70s. But archeologists have uncovered a long-lost cave on the New York coastline filled to the brim with disco accessories hidden by a pirate crew in the late 1700s. Yes, that's right. Disco is hundreds of years older than we ever thought possible! In an ironic turn of events, a local theme park broke through the surface to reveal the glittering treasure trove when they broke ground for a new Blackbeard-themed ride. The scientists sent down below to take inventory of the hideout discovered a mirrored disco ball with French Rococo details, a trunk of ruffled pirate clothing decked out in sequins, and this skeleton dipped in gold. While the skeleton may be a grim discovery, historians are now debating if the gilding of the corpse was in response to a dismal disco taboo or in honor of a matey's marvelous boogying skills.
This poseable golden skeleton is five feet tall and has joints in its arms and legs and jaw that allow you to pose the skeleton just so. It can also hang from a hook by a loop at the top of its head. Create an element of spooky splendor in an indoor or outdoor display! You'll look forward to breaking out this treasure every Halloween season!
- Nice gold large skeletonBy Cathy | June 26, 2022Arrived in large box in perfect condition. Appears to be good quality and should last long time! Will look great in our large graveyard display for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?