3FT Alien Skeleton Halloween Prop
Item # SN28054 / Read Reviews (11) Write A Review
- Out-of-this-world alien skeleton
- Molded plastic prop stands 36" tall
- Fully poseable with 14 points of articulation
- Cord loop on top of skull for hanging if desired
- 3-fingered hands and oversized skull with elongated eyes
- Order from us to avoid the muss and fuss of having to clean up an alien crash zone!
"Where were you July 3nd, 1947? You didn't happen to be anywhere near Roswell, New Mexico, did you? We find it a little suspicious that you have this deformed looking skeleton sitting on your porch."
You can build an alien crash zone in your front yard or a spooky laboratory when you get this alien skeleton prop for your Halloween scene. It will be like every conspiracy theorist's dream come true! With a creepy oversized head, it's sure to be just the right touch to add an easy and extraterrestrial ambiance to your decor. But, just a word to the wise, if men in black agents show up at your front door? Just let them take the skeleton prop away with them in their black cars. You can always just order another one from us!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 13, 2022This guy is the talk of the town. Well at least at work. He rode to work with me sitting in the passenger seat and every one got quite the kick out of it. He is very well made, the joints are just right for posing and stay put. Love it. Thank you.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- These things are coolBy Current Customer | December 29, 2017We bought one, loved it and then bought a second one. I had about 15 human skeletons in our display this year and thought that next year we'd do Aliens vs. human skeletons. When they put these on sale, we bought 5 more for 7 total. That's how much we like these alien skeletons.
Now I just have to make a spaceship and maybe a robot or two.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled These things are cool Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled These things are cool No (0)
- Brought a smile to my face!By Carlito | December 18, 2022Wow..original and just what we were looking for. Can't wait to display with a sign that says "They do Exist."Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 14, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 20, 2020Size StandardI bought of these last year, now if i could one of these in the color green.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We hope you have a lot of fun with this Alien skeleton prop this Halloween! We'll definitely be hunting for one in green, such a good idea. Maybe you could consider shining a green light on it this year for an eerie supernatural effect?
- Really cool AlienBy Mike | November 1, 2016We love it. My wife and I are very happy with it and it will be a hit at our Halloween Party. It will fit right in with all the other skeletons, monsters and killer clowns we're setting up.
:)Was this review helpful to you?
- Great alien skeleton!By AlisonH | September 23, 2016Quality is great! I'm using it in a alien theme haunted house. Can't wait til Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?