X-Men Cyclops Costume for Adults
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Shoulder Harness
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Thigh Straps
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & faux leather; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has 2-way back zipper from waist to top of hood
- Shorts have elastic waistband
- Foam-backed faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has attached decorative pouches
- Shoulder harness fits over head, attaches to inside of belt at front & back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Thigh straps have elastic bands at back
- Gloves have wide foam-backed faux leather cuffs
- Molded vinyl eye mask has elastic band around back of head
- Narrow, mesh-covered view port in mask will restrict vision
- Foam-backed faux leather boot covers have hook & loop strip along back edge, elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
The Trouble with the Sun
You know how they say that every power can be a bit of a double-edged sword? Well, if there is one superhero out there who knows that more than anyone else, it's gotta be Cyclops! We spend our entire lives dependent on the power of the sun. That glowing ball of burning fire up in space is what keeps our world running. Wind, warmth, light, and maybe even the little bit of something that makes life happen altogether; it is all thanks to the sun!
But, try looking up into the sky and giving that day star a little gratitude for even a second. What happens? Well, if you're lucky, you're just seeing a solar flare stuck in your vision for several seconds. Stare even a bit longer and you might be out for a good while! Jeez! Now, just imagine being Scott Summers. That whole "look deep into his eyes" and "eyes are the window to the soul" takes on a pretty scary truth when you've got small rifts of solar energy bursting out of your sockets!
Channel the ferocious power of the sun... but in a much more manageable way when you slip yourself into this officially licensed Cyclops costume. This jumpsuit features the blue and yellow design that we all recognize Scott Summers for. Shiny textured gloves and boot covers complete your X-Men uniform while the headpiece keeps your solar powers from incinerating all! (Okay, actually they just make you look the part of Cyclops, but we're happy to go with the illusion.)
The Power of the Stars!
If you find that you get a little starry-eyed when looking into the face of your favorite superhero, just imagine how you'll feel when you step into the role of Cyclops, himself! Now, not only will you be the one folks are fawning after, but you can take that star-eyed thing downright literally!
please refer to the size chart... According to the measurements on there Chest=40" torso=33" and jumpsuit length=63"
- Five StarsBy Rome P | October 29, 2020Height 6'3 | Weight 200 | Size LargeMy cyclops costume was a hit at a Marvel themed Halloween party.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | July 18, 2021Size Largelarge was sadly too small for my frame
zipper want functioning
will wear blue shirt under zipperBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad fit and cheap visor!By Adam G | October 29, 2020Size LargeArms fit so loose, made the costume look silly. Also, the visor is so cheaply made and looks like a yellow strip of bacon.Was this review helpful to you?