Wonder Woman Movie Costume
- Arm Band
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Boot Tops
- *Runs Big: Please Make Sure to Double Check Size Chart
- Women's Wonder Woman Movie Costume
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Romper has zipper in left side seam
- Constructed foam bust, length-adjustable clear shoulder straps
- Felt-backed faux leather tiara has elastic band at back
- Arm band & gauntlets slide on
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
Being Wonder Woman isn’t exactly easy. You need to spend years training with the Amazon warriors of Themyscira. You need to acquire legendary weapons, made by Hephaestus. You will need a golden lasso that can compel enemies to reveal the truth. Oh, and you probably need to be born a demi-god in order to fight against some of the most powerful threats in the Universe, like Ares and Doomsday…
So, you’re probably not the daughter of Queen Hippolyta and Zeus. You probably have never been to the island of the Amazons f or some training sessions and you probably have no idea where to get a magical Lasso of Truth. The good news is that even if you can’t transform into the legendary DC hero for real, you can at least come close by wearing a costume based on the iconic hero.
This licensed Wonder Woman costume comes with everything you’ll need to look like the powerful superhero. The costume comes with a dress that has attached shorts, along with a belt, a pair of gauntlets and arm band and a pair of boot covers. The dress has a metallic red top with a blue skirt to mimic the style worn by Gal Gadot in the 2017 movie. Each piece has a metallic look to give the appearance of real Amazon armor. The boot covers fit over your own boots to make a look that’s ready for combat! Just suit up and teach Ares a lesson about the evils of war and the power of love!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fun CostumeBy Tip | October 13, 2017My daughter loves it. I think this costume looks very good compared to the old traditional style, it looks very much identical to the movie costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor Fit & QualityBy Anonymous | September 25, 2017Adorable in the picture but not when it actually shows up at your door. It's very cheaply made, and ill fitting. I can't even describe why it fits so badly but it puffs out in the all the wrong places and, again, isn't made well. I don't recommend this one!Was this review helpful to you?
- BrokeBy Anonymous | November 19, 2017Not only was the costume made out of badly made material., The costume did not fit right the arm bands and boot covers were too big and the belt was too small. After making some adjustments of my own to make those items fit a bit better I did not even get to wear it for Halloween because when I went to put it on the zipper broke.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwfulBy Swiggy | November 5, 2020The size is awful, the top was way too big and the bottom too small. I agree with all the 1 star review comment. A waste of money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy SchelR | October 18, 2019While I did return this costume because it was a little short for work, it was still a great costume. I tried it on and fit well, size was true to fit (xsmall) and not too thin either. So I give it high ratings still even though I had to return it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad Zipper! Poorly MadeBy Tanya D | October 18, 2019When I put on the costume, as soon as I zipped it up, the zipper pulled apart and I could not get it back together. The size was correct (I’m a size 4-6 and had a small) and it was not tight. The zipper just didn’t hold and then would not get back on track, coming apart completely at the bottom. I decided to order another one thinking I just had a bad one. Well…same thing happened. It was all zipped up and as soon as I moved, it just pulled out. Poorly made and very disappointed!Was this review helpful to you?
- TERRIBLEBy Anonymous | October 25, 2018This is hands down the worst quality costume I have ever seen. First it is not the colors that appear on the package or in the photo. It’s bright red. Second it fits horrible it is like a giant bunny sack! Nothing is where it’s supposed to be! The material is so badly wrinkled it’s not fixable. The front bodice does not lay nice at all it pokes out and looks terrible!Was this review helpful to you?