Women's Victorian Boots
- Pair of Boots
- Women's Victorian Boots
- Lace up front with black laces through metal eyelets
- Side zippers
- Faux leather exterior, fabric interior
For as long as people have been wearing clothes, fashion has been constantly changing by leaps and bounds. While things like tunics and togas have given way to t-shirts and cocktail dresses, boots pretty much nailed it right away. We don't mean they've never changed because, obviously, today's boots are much better quality. Come to think of it, perhaps it is time to unite modern manufacturing with the epic styles of an older age. Some of these looks might have you ready to kick up one heck of a heel!
If you're ready for kicking style, check out these chic Victorian Boots. They can add some fierce flair to almost any costume you might be needing footwear for from Renaissance royalty to Steampunk swagger. These fine faux leather heels would work on your pirate outfit, a costume from the Middle Ages, or with more fantastical looks like a gothic vampire ensemble. The glossy black finish and high laces are sure to tie your whole ensemble together!
... With Pirate Panache
It's important to make sure that your style is looking amazing from head to toe. We're sure that you've got everything ankle and up covered, but these Victorian Boots are guaranteed to give you a classic look with a buccaneer twist!
|Size 6||Foot bed (heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 6||Boot Height||12"||30cm|
|Size 6||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 6||Calf Circumference||11" - 13"||28cm - 33cm|
|Size 7||Foot bed (heel to toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Size 7||Boot Height||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Size 7||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 7||Calf Circumference||11" - 13"||28cm - 33cm|
|Size 8||Foot bed (heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 8||Boot Height||13"||33cm|
|Size 8||Heel Height||2 3/4"||7cm|
|Size 8||Calf Circumference||12" - 14"||30cm - 36cm|
|Size 9||Foot bed (heel to toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Size 9||Boot Height||13 1/4"||34cm|
|Size 9||Heel Height||2 3/4"||7cm|
|Size 9||Calf Circumference||12" - 14"||30cm - 36cm|
|Size 10||Foot bed (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Size 10||Boot Height||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Size 10||Heel Height||2 3/4"||7cm|
|Size 10||Calf Circumference||13" - 15"||33cm - 38cm|
- Great boot but NOT the one picturedBy thatgalpal | May 16, 2021Size Size 8The bad news:
The boot you receive is not the boot that is pictured here. The finish is more of a black matte than a slightly shiny black, the holes the laces go through are gold, not black.
The good news:
The boots are still really cool. Very comfortable. And the quality is good. I wear a size 7.5 so I ordered an 8 and it fits great. I have slender calves so I was afraid they might be too big but they fit well and there isn't a ton of room between my calf and the calf of the boot. I am looking forward to wearing these out and I'm sure they will become a regular wardrobe staple.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great boot but NOT the one pictured Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great boot but NOT the one pictured No (0)
- love these bootsBy Em | October 29, 2015Very comfortable, I wore them all day when I got them and my feet didn't hurt. they will go great with my period correct Civil War era dress. Will be buying from this site again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Boots!By Current Customer | December 14, 2015Was looking for "costume" boots, but these are SO comfortable, and fit me so well that I will wear with non-costumes! I did order a 9, as I wear 8 1/2 and they fit perfectly. I have a round foot, and was worried about the pointed toe. The half size extra was just right.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 18, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Style, not so great quality or fitBy Brenda Brooks | October 14, 2021Height 5' 3" | Weight 190 | Size Size 9I love the style of boot, but I do not believe they will last more than a few wearings. The tongue of the boot is very thin and if you have a calf that is more than 12 inches in circumference, it will not cover and the lacing is too short to lace, even if you wore black socks with it. You would think that with a larger foot size (9) they would account for a larger calf size and make the tongue wider and the lacing longer.
Everything else in my order was perfect, fit well and is gorgeous.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- BUYER BEWAREBy Daisy | October 19, 2019BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF LOVELY BOOT, AND WHAT YOU RECEIVE IS A REGULAR CHEAP WALMART BOOT ...WOULD NOT ALLOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO FOR COMPARISONWas this review helpful to you?
- Women's Victorian BootsBy Lesleys | July 8, 2014Would like to order....but, need to know the size of the heel? I cannot find that information anywhere.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Women's Victorian Boots Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Women's Victorian Boots No (2)Monster Responds...Thank your feedback! We are working to add this information to the product page.