Women's Plus Size Royal Queen Costume
- Solid fabric,100% polyester; sheer & lace, 100% nylon
- Back zipper, stand-up sheer collar
- Sheer puffed sleeves have ribbon trim
- Ribbon appliques on bodice inset look like corset lacing
- Asymmetric hemline, longer in back
- Felt-backed vinyl crown has hook & loop fastener at back
- Crown has small elastic loops to pin to hair or slide over a headband (headband and bobby pins not included)
- Satin skirt has lace overlay
Is red your favorite color? Do you, more often than not, find yourself on the short end of your temper? Is croquet your favorite pastime? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be ready to ascend the throne as the royal queen!
If people are always telling you that you act like a queen or that you ride on your high horse, then being a true ruler should be no big task! You’ll enjoy commanding attention and respect everywhere you turn, even if it’s just respect driven out of fear of being called out by your royal highness. If you prefer the company of ‘yes’ men and women, then being queen is a job you’re surely up to the task for. Sure, we all enjoy being told the truth, but sometimes just having people around you who will do as you ask is nice too!
Rule Wonderland with a firm hand and a killer sense of style in this regal costume! This regal costume comes with all of the items you need to make a grand entrance this Halloween! The high-low dress has cupcake sleeves and is made of 100% polyester. The faux corset front has a high collar for added dramatic effect and the dress has ample decorative lace and sequins. The gold and red heart crown give you an unmistakable look that will strike fear into those who would challenge you. The crown opens with Hook and Loop fastener and attaches with bobby pins for a look that will last throughout your entire evening. Add a pair of red or black heels as well as a queen’s staff to give you a look that will demand respect and loyalty this Halloween. Otherwise, it’s off with their heads!
|1X / 2X||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|1X / 2X||Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|1X / 2X||Front Length||37"||94cm|
|1X / 2X||Back Length||43"||109cm|
|3X / 4X||Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|3X / 4X||Waist||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|3X / 4X||Front Length||40"||102cm|
|3X / 4X||Back Length||48"||122cm|
|5X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|5X||Waist||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|6X||Chest||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
|6X||Waist||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love everythingBy Crystal | November 1, 2015I just loved this costume. The quality is great. I was able to move around comfortably and didnt rip or loose fabric. It has a lot of stretch, but i didnt know that at the time ,so i got a bigger size and i didnt need too. I still love the costume and will be ordering again. Shipment was on time as promised.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy dezamillion | October 30, 2017I purchased this costume for a halloween/birthday party. I usually wear a size 18, but I have noticed from past purchases that these costumes run small so I purchased a size 3x and it fit perfect. The crown was flimsy so I purchased a more sturdy one from the website. I also purchased the accessories to complete the look. I received a lot of compliments and I look forward to wearing this costume again.Was this review helpful to you?
- AWESOME!By Anonymous | October 16, 2014Very good product. Had a bit of trouble with the shipping, but the girls who answered the phone at night were such a great help and got my costume shipped correctly! Costume is perfect! Thanks halloweencostumes.com I will definitely be buying more products from here!Was this review helpful to you?
- Best costume I have ever bought !By Recent Customer | October 28, 2016I am a size 24 so shopping for costumes can be a really challenging event. I ordered the 5X and it fit perfectly ! As soon as I got it in the mail and got it out I seen it was made my leg avenue which had me scared, from past purchases from that brand. Fit perfectly, the only down fall the costume really has is that the white collar that stands up is really itchy. The hat is basically held in place with bobby pins (not included). Overall I love it !Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy LG | February 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Absolutely adorable costume. I had to do some adjustments, a little gathering around the front white part, but still adorable. The collar stuff looked like someone just grabbed a handful of material and sewed it on really quick, it was all bunched up in weird places, but I was able to remove it. I got lots of compliments.
The crown was kind of weird, wouldn't make a circle to stay on my head but that's ok. Will definitely purchase from here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- No thank you.By Current Customer | November 7, 2018These costumes, though very cute, are of very poor quality. The first one I received was sewn messed up in the bodice and collar. They sent me a label to return and reshipped it. Second one was better in the collar but still not quite right in the bodice still. Fine, out of options and time so I wore it anyway. After 3 hours sitting at a desk at work the ribbons on the crisp cross bodice had come apart. I changed into the original costume on lunch break because I had no other options and had 2 hours of hair and make up on with no alternate outfit. I tried to pin the collar to make it look better, to no avail. By 4pm that day costume 2 had ripped apart in the exact same spot. It wasn't a size issue as costume is very stretchy and I ordered even bigger that what I really needed to be safe. A costume this expensive should be able to make it through one day of sitting at a desk in an office. What a cute, poorly made, expensive piece of trash.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty Nice CostumeBy Anonymous | October 31, 2018Got this for our office Halloween Day. Not a bad costume, really bright pretty colors. Not sure what the collar was made of but when it got here it was shredded, looked like they wadded the material up and just quickly sewed it on. I was able to take it off so it still looked good. The top was HUGE but I was able to take it in a bit - a little gathering across the front was perfect. The slip that goes under it needs to be as long as the skirt - my little black full slip stopped half way down the skirt, doesn't go all the way under the skirt like the picture shows but it still made the costume look cute. The crown is weird - the little loops don't really work to hold it on, I tried it with pins and a headband but it wouldn't stay on or standing up. Overall it's a cute and comfy costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it.By Anonymous | May 10, 2017Great fit, great dress!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and the photo, we are happy to hear you had a great time!
- Loved it!By bstafford0719 | October 30, 2016Not only fit great but was long enough for me (6 foot tall)!Was this review helpful to you?
- FantasticBy Recent Customer | October 8, 2016Loved it! The size was perfect and I received many compliments!!!Was this review helpful to you?