Women's Plus Creepy Clown Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has a zipper closure in the back
- Pellon underlay to skirt & shoulders add fullness
- Sewn on red poofs as button
- Collar has elastic band & button closure on the back
Word to the Wise
Clowning around is serious business. You might have been told that timing is everything when it comes to telling a joke. The same goes for frightening someone out of their skin! For instance, if you're waiting for a kid to trot by with your eyes peeping out of a storm drain, you can't simply say, "Boo!". Nope, you gotta ease up out of the darkness while saying something slick. Then again, if a child is already expecting a scare while they're exploring an old, abandoned house by the railroad tracks, you can't use the same tactic. If you want them to lose their minds in total terror, you've gotta pop out of nowhere fast. You can forget the snide remark. Think you're ready for this creepy clown routine? This Clown costume might be right up your alley!
This costume looks timeless in shades of grey with accents of bright red color. Different gray stripes knock up against each other to keep things interesting. The top has a relaxed lace ruff collar with red pompoms while the sleeves are puffed with striped sleeves layered underneath. the look is comfortable, zipping up the back to make transforming into a maniacal clown a cinch.
A Photobomb to Remember
While we think this costume is lovely without anything else, you can have a lot of fun polishing off this look with clown makeup and a bright red clown wig. You're sure to stand out in photos even if you're simply in the background looking at the camera with a murderous look in your eyes. That's a photobomb everyone is sure to point out as soon as they see it! Just don't be shocked when people see you and run. Not many folks will want to see the tricks you've got hidden up your sleeves!
- Four StarsBy ljcb23 | August 11, 2020Size 3X/4XBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh goodness! Your Pennywise costume is so delightfully creepy! Thanks for showing us how it turned out!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Too smallBy Sara | May 13, 2021Size 1X/2XI got this for my daughter, and yes it is good, but too small, and came ripped. Never had an issue with my orders beforeWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We are very sorry to hear that the costume was ripped when you received it. Customer Service will be reaching out shortly.
- Costume was PERFECTBy Current Customer | November 3, 2020Size 1X/2XMy costume came in 2 days and was exactly what I expected! It fits pretty true to size. I'm between a size 16-18 and the 1X/2X and it fit perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Needs WorkBy Ashley | August 30, 2019While a cute costume, it is in need of work. I know Halloween costumes aren't known for they're stellar quality, but this is kind of sad.
The zipper is cheap and hard to use. You would almost need two other people just to zip you in.
The waist could use elastic for comfort; there is very little give.
The petticoat is made from some kind of stuff material, like cheap painter's coveralls are made of.
Overall, I'm going to make some modifications to make it somewhat wearable. I had hoped to get multiple uses from it, but I'm not so sure.
I did try to leave a review on the manufacturer's website but was unable.Was this review helpful to you?