Women's Magic Dragon Costume
- Dress W/ Webbed Sleeves
- Headpiece W/ Tail
- 100% polyester
- Zipper closure down the back
- Front has a reptile print
- Sheer webbed sleeves connected from arms to dress
- Dragon headpiece with spikes
- Headpiece has attached tail
- High-low hemline
Fly Onto the Scene
They say that dragons can be very territorial creatures. Once they stake a claim on an area, it's simply theirs and no other being should dare to creep upon it without the express invitation of the draconian master. Now, if other dragons are already present, there can occasionally be some conflict over an area... but how many dragons have you seen in the area in recent years? It is pretty much open skies for you at this point!
It is indeed time for you to stretch those wings out and show that all you can see belongs to you. In no time, you'll find various supplicants hoping to earn your favor. Perhaps that means bringing delightful treats for you to enjoy. It might involve a host of folks quickly offering to move your curio cabinet from that corner to that corner when you casually query how it might look. Anything it takes to avoid becoming lunch! (Though, some might even go that far!)
This Magic Dragon costume will help you take flight in a truly spectacular way. The costume begins with a thigh-length black dress that features long sleeves of dark sheer fabric and a jagged, high-low hemline. The dress itself is textured to look like the black scales of a powerful reptilian creature and lighter sheer fabric connects to the arms to create the look of webbed wings. There is plenty of fabric, so you can lift your arms high or twirl around in a magical dance of flight. The headpiece is a large hood that has dragon spikes and a tail that falls to your ankles.
Claim Your Territory
If you do happen to find yourself in the company of another dragon, you have a choice to make. Will you enter combat to prove your dominance over your realm or will you join together as a flight and become a truly ferocious duo!?
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
- Runs smallBy Gigi | October 7, 2022Height 5’7” | Weight 135 | Size MediumPros: This costume has some cute features. It’s lightweight, is easy to move in and has a cute lizard like pattern on the dress, but only on the front half. I especially like the sleeve ‘wings’. I’m 5’6”, 135 lbs and ordered a medium. Cons: The fabric bunches up especially in the back so it looks wrinkled and rides up; Material is very thin and the polyester would not take to ironing. It runs small. I would have exchanged it but they have a NO RETURN policy. I gave it away to someone else, disappointing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?