Plus Size Spell Casting School Girl Costume for Women
- Cape w/ Tie
- 58% cotton 39% polyester 3% spandex top
- 100% polyester cape
- 100% polyester bottom
- Dress has sleeveless top with emblem patch and breast pocket
- Necktie attaches to both collars of cape with hook and loop fasteners
- KNEE HIGH SOCKS NOT INCLUDED
A Spellbinding Halloween
Any good magic maker knows that there's more to becoming a powerful witch than potions, black cats, and broomsticks! There is actually quite a lot to learn—like how eye of newt reacts to direct sunlight, the correct pronunciation of hundreds of incantations (and their specific uses), and how to do your witch taxes (the MRS—Magical Revenue Service—makes it just as tricky for witches as it is for the rest of us).
So, how does a witch get such training? Why, at a wizarding school, of course! Duh! And an unwritten rule of being a stellar spellcaster is having the right look, right from day one. So grab this Women's Plus Size Spell Casting School Girl Costume and prepare to dive deep into your special studies. We need more witches in the world with good heads on their shoulders, so make sure to dress the part and study hard. Don't let us down!
This is a spin on a traditional schoolgirl costume, with a few magical elements! The dress is styled as a shirt and skirt, for easy wear, and features a sleeveless top with a crest patch and a pocket. The skirt is a short plaid number in green and red, with a gold and maroon waistband. The cute little necktie helps to secure the short, black cape and keep the dungeon chill off your shoulders. Add knee-high socks, a wand (obviously), and some pigtails to help keep your hair out of your potions!
You look amazing! We would definitely place you at the head of your class. We're actually pretty jealous of your big adventure, but it's bound to be a lot of work, too. Maybe just teach us a few key spells and save us all those long nights studying curses and cauldrons!
- Iffy but cute!By Anonymous | November 2, 2022Height 5’4 | Size 1X/2XThe skirt and the red/gold band is not stretchy. It was tight however, the grey shirt part was perfect. The cape fit perfect as well. I wear a womens plus size 18. I feel that if I was to size up to the 3x/4x, it would have been way too big.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Iffy but cute! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Iffy but cute! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Ree | October 19, 2021Height 5’7” | Weight 238 | Size 1X/2XLoved itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 25, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Loved this costume! True to size and very comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?