The Umbrella Academy Student Mask Adult
- Disclaimer: Latex
- Eyes have clear plastic w/ white mesh over them.
- Elastic back that is adjustable
- Officially licensed
October Babies Unite
When Reginald Hargreeves decided to gather up a handful of soon-to-be astonishing kiddos from around the world, folks were really wondering why. It was strange enough that a bunch of tykes had the same birthday (and no apparent father). But, to develop superpowers, too? What mysteries are going on for these October kiddos? All we know is that they were given numeric names and some pretty rocking masks. The next step was saving the world... (as well as trying to deal with a pretty complicated family).
Join the cast of the Umbrella Academy when you wear this officially licensed Student Mask accessory. The latex mask has clear plastic and white mesh to keep you looking the part of the heroes. The elastic strap is adjustable, so it'll work great whether you're #1, #7, or even a brand new member of the Umbrella Academy!
What's Your Superpower?
Whether you were actually born on October 1, 1989 or not, we feel that you can still participate in the fun of the Umbrella Academy—especially on Halloween! Grab your Umbrella Academy Student Mask and join the squad. All you need to know next is what your abilities may be. (We hope you aren't too good at the violin, though!)
|Standard||Standard||One Size Fits Most (Adjustable)||One Size Fits Most (Adjustable)|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- "STUDENT" mask means "KIDS"By Klause | October 27, 2022Mask is rubber, eyes are hilarious and stick out like bug eyes but yeah the mask is small on the face. I would still technically recommend this even if it seems more costly when the costume is also expensiveBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled "STUDENT" mask means "KIDS" Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled "STUDENT" mask means "KIDS" No (0)
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 19, 2022Not for Adults !Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very smallBy Anonymous | July 25, 2022It’s very hard to understand the scale of this mask when looking at the photo as there is very little to reference as far as scale. Think leisure-frame swimming goggles as far as size. These do not cover the eyebrows like the actual umbrella academy student mask.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 13, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?