Women's Fierce Devil Costume
- Jacket w/ Wings
- Skirt w/ Tail
- 100% polyester
- Jacket with button closure down the front
- Peplum along hems of the jacket
- shoulders are dramatically pointed
- Wings and lapels are a shiny pleather
- Skirt has zipper closure down the back
- Peplum along the end of skirt
- Pleather tail that is attached
- Pleather horns on a clear headband
The Devil wears a power suit
Most people have heard of poltergeists and possessions. They can even picture the scene. An old house. A scary bedroom. Furniture piling on top of one another. But that's not the scariest haunting out there. There's a demon that priests and shamans don't talk about. It attacks us where we're weakest. It's not covered in scales and it doesn't breath fire. This devil wears a power suit. And if you let this business devil into your financials, you'll find that the money you thought you left in a low-risk mutual fund is now teetering on a precipice in a venture capitalist endeavor. The most conservative spenders have woken up at the witching hour, only to find that they've invested three thousand dollars in bulk fidget spinners. If you ask us, we'd rather see a girl crab-walk down some stairs than have our bank account possessed by this business devil any day. So, if you're looking for an attractive costume with a horrifying background this Halloween, you'll love this power suit wearing devil ensemble!
This bright red suit has a tailored cut with wild details. The shoulders are dramatically pointed in a devilish way. The lapels are a shiny pleather that matches the wings. A dashing peplum that repeats along hems of the jacket and skirt. And of course, the look wouldn't be complete without an attached devil's tail. Ready to power up? You'll top the whole look off with a black, red and shiny pair of horns.
Who Runs the Underworld?
We've known that girls run the world since Beyonce came out with her song in 2011. But who runs the underworld? Well, this devilish businesswoman definitely runs the financials. After all, keeping the furnaces of hell stocked certainly isn't cheap. She makes sure that the eternal damnation that certain souls were promised can remain eternal with smart investments. So throw on this devilish power suit and you'll be ready to take the reigns whether you're with living or lost souls.
|Small||Skirt Waist||26" - 31"||66cm - 79cm|
|Small||Skirt Length (without peplum)||23"||58cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length (without peplum)||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Jacket Waist||34 3/4"||88cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 37"||81cm - 94cm|
|Large||Skirt Length (without peplum)||24"||61cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Waist||37 1/2"||95cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||34" - 39"||86cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length (without peplum)||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute and Flattering!!By BMDennis | December 3, 2022Height 5'4 | Weight 135 | Size MediumIt runs a little small, but is overall very flattering! (i should fit in the small which i almost always wear, but the skirt was tight so i got the medium.) I collect costumes and have a few devil costumes, and this is by far my favorite!! The shape and skirt suit are such a cute and unique take on the devil costume! I love it!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cute and Flattering!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cute and Flattering!! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?