Men's Dangerous Devil Costume
- 100% polyester
- Distressed-finish faux suede jacket has separating front zipper
- Fabric-covered wire tail sewn to back of jacket
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false front fly w/ decorative button
- Wings attach to arms w/ faux leather straps & metal buckles
- Stuffed horns attached to plastic headband
Your Inner Demon Says, “Hi!”
And so it goes, day in and day out. You get up. You go to work. You follow all the rules. You do everything in your power to be a “good boy” in modern society. Well, we happen to think that a sense of rebellion can be a good thing. You know, bend the rules a little every once and a while. The next time you order french fries, put mustard instead of ketchup on those spuds. Instead of putting cream and sugar in your morning coffee, go completely rogue. Try putting some peanut butter in jelly in your brew. Instead of wearing dress shoes to work, wear your rollerblades into the office and see what the boss says about it! Let that mischievous inner demon out to play for a little while.
That’s what this Dangerous Devil costume is all about. When you wear it, you get the chance to indulge in your rebellious side. The entire outfit emanates a sense of devilish mayhem that may just help you feel defiant!
The costume comes with 4 pieces, including a jacket, pants, horns, and a pair of wings. The jacket is made of a red, faux leather material that makes it look a bit like a motorcycle jacket. It has decorative studs and fits with a zipper in front. It also has an impish tail attached to the back for additional devilish detail. The matching red pants fit with an elastic band around the waist and a decorative front fly. The headband features a pair of stuffed horns that curl upwards. Finally, the wings fit around your shoulders with faux leather straps, helping you put the finishing touch on your look.
Rebel in Red
Stir up a little trouble or head to your next costume party! Either way, you’ll certainly have the look of a rebel in red when you wear this devil costume!
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 45"||89cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 48"||99cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Lucifer | November 9, 2018I'm a bold guy, so needless to say, this was great. Only thing i altered was removing the sleeves., though you dont have to, just personal choice. The horns are great, i'd just recommend to move each one 1 inch in opposite directions because when you put them on they touch on top, so i moved them myself (which wasnt too hard if you have a glue-gun).Was this review helpful to you?
- Material is extremely cheapBy raul | November 1, 2018my pants ripped and I was forced to run around in my underwear but my legs look nice so that wasn't too bad. Second, my wing strap ripped off and I had lopsided wings. The costume is cute overall but if you do wear it buy your pants bc the pants they give are awful. Also if you wear the wings be extremely gentle with them bc they are fragile as hell. last but not least the horns are cute in the picture but in person, they look awful as they do not separate like they do in the picture. Overall I do not recommend this costume unless you just want the jacket.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it you had issues with it., and did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order in full on return with a pre-paid return label sent at no charge to you.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.