Pentagram Devil Costume for Women
- 100% polyester sequin knit fabric & fiberfill
- Bodysuit has metal hooks & eyes at crotch
- Buttons w/ elastic loops at back of collar
- Constructed foam bust has underwire support
- Crisscrossed satin ribbon sewn to front to simulate corset lacing
- Layers of tulle sewn to back of suit, topped by ribbons for attaching tail
- Stuffed tail has elastic loop at top, to slide over ribbon and tie to back of suit
- Tail has wire inside, can be bent as desired
- Stuffed horns are sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
They say you never know who's on the other side of the app. Is it Cindy who loves hiking and is posing with her golden retriever in her main photo? Or is it a demon from the second layer of hell who's only on our earthly plane until Halloween season is over? That's just a chance virtual lonely hearts will have to take!
We bet that devils would have a lot of fun recruiting lost souls through dating apps. It would be much more convenient than simply wandering the streets! Where else do people bare their souls so quickly? From rude opening comments to ghosting people with the dinner bill in the middle a first date, there are plenty of actions that would pique a devil's interest. This Halloween, go ahead and scare those lost souls back on the right path. Sure, you might be Cindy who loves hiking with her golden retriever the rest of the year, but this month, you're a delightful devil!
This sparking scarlet costume features a stunning bodysuit. The front panel has a crisscrossing pattern of ribbon for a faux corset look. More satin ribbons create a pentagram pattern garter around the thigh as well as a pentagram over the sweetheart neckline. The high collar secures at the backwith buttons, leaving a smart keyhole and letting you slip into this number when you're ready to transform. Layers of tulle and a sparkly devil's tail finish off the back of the costume with a flourish. Complete with sparkling devil horns this look is ready to rule over your next costumed event!
Fire and Brimstone
Want to make this look your own? Consider topping off the bodysuit off with a pitchfork, tights, and even a pair of long red gloves for a dramatic showbiz look. Whatever your devilish idea might be, now is the time to make it yours!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review