Women's Dark Angel Costume
- Pair of Wings
- Women's Dark Angel Costume
- 100% polyester satin, chiffon & mesh; 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit
- Back zipper in stretch knit back bodice panels
- Bodice front & skirt are satin base layer w/ chiffon & mesh overlays
- Silver sequin trim, faux gem attached at center of bust
- Metal wing frames slide into casings on back of dress
- Metal halo frame attached to plastic headband
Some angels have all the fun.
We've never found anything particularly fun about the harp. Or everyone dressing in white. Or the way you are told to behave in a certain manner. We've always been drawn to darkness. That's probably why we aren't the kind of angels you'll find in Heaven. No, we are from deep down below. We dwell where we can find hell-fire whiskey.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a little dark? To have wings black like the raven's? To put down your harp, and indulge in some heavier music? We think you do. Heck, we know you do. We know you can party hardy, and that you look fabulous in black.
So, this year take off that white dress, and slip into this Women's Dark Angel Costume. No one will be able to tell you how you should behave. Or to practice your harp any more. No, people will know you are ready for anything. You'll be invited to the hottest parties anyone has ever seen. Women will be jealous of your raven black wings, and men will be falling at your feet as you take a shot of hell-fire whiskey. Guess it really is true, some angels really do have all the fun. The dark angels.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Daughters favorite costume ever!By Lisa Santamore | October 28, 2019We got this for our daughter I got it a size big so we could take it in and shorten it this year and she can use it again and again just taking it out as needed. Wings fit into dress nice and easy. Straps are long but easy to shorten just move a button. Kind of Pricey...... we will see if it lasts through her teen years she is 11 now.Was this review helpful to you?