Fallen Angel Mask and Wings
- Latex skull mask
- Plastic and fabric wing set
- White printed feathers on one side
- Strings can be pulled to extend wings
Look, not everyone is going to belong to the same Angel party. We get it! Sometimes there’s a bunch of political differences and ideologies that you just can’t get past. Some Angels wanna stay loyal to the big guy in the sky…they dig saving kids from car wrecks, showing depressed bankers how they would have screwed up everyone’s lives if they had never showed up on earth, and occasionally appearing on TV shows in the form of an adorable Irish lady. But that’s not your bag! Nope…instead, you prefer to serve an evil master and do his bidding by striking terror into the hearts of innocents, and maybe occasionally you like to pick up a couple of strays and carry them off to the gates of hell. Tomatoe, tahmato!
Instead of picking sides, we prefer to celebrate differences...which is why we'd like you to consider this Fallen Angel Mask and Wings as an addition to your angel wardrobe. If you're going to set yourself apart from those sissy golden do-gooder angels, why not do it with a horrifying latex skull mask and shadowy wings that extend with the pull of a string? One look at your horrifying appearance and those mewling humans will finally know that you're not the kind of angels who give welfare to their souls, but will force them the fight for it themselves! (I mean, it's for the best, really...after all, how will they ever know the satisfaction of being able to live if they don't work for it?!)
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Vanessa | September 11, 2020Height 5'6 | Weight 120 | Size StandardI loved these wings. I ordered last year and got so many compliments! My bf used the mask he liked it. It fit him perfect and for the price for the wings and mask together its a great price. The wings have a pull string to fully extend. They really are cool. What wasn't cool was fraudulent charges I had on my card after ordering from this company almost $600 in fast food and another 500 at a comic site. I hate online orders because then we give out our info. After a huge headache of police reports and theft reports to the bank I did get my funds back but it was a huge headache!!! If you do order from here use a prepaid card and avoid the hackers.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesome wings!!!By TW | October 28, 2015These wings are great! Highly recommend them to add to ur costume. Great service! Got my order in less than a week to Canada. Shipping is much faster and cheaper than many other stores. Definitely will b back to order next halloween! ??Was this review helpful to you?