Creepy Clown Adult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, built-in petticoat
- Satin ribbon trim at waistline
- Ruffled collar gathered on elastic neck band
Don't Tell me not to clown
Just sit and watch me
Life's popcorn and the sun
is cotton candy
Don't bring around a cloud
to rain on my parade!
There are many types of "funny" out there. There is the knock-knock pun-filled brand that is popular with dads and grandpas everywhere. Then there are the stand-up comedians that are so popular these days, standing under bright lights to philosophize about the last giant sandwich they ate or how much rent is in New York. But nothing compares to the art of clowning. Maybe that's because of the balloon animals, their bright red horns, or juggling acts. Then again, maybe their comedy is so memorable cause the clown's brand of funny is just a little frightening! They just make you wonder, no one who smiles that much can be that happy.
The creams and grays of this costume make it look timeless. The back zippered dress has a cute, flouncy skirt. The dress waist has red satin trim. The top is wild with red poufs up the front and puffed sleeves layered over the striped sleeves. The dress is topped with a ruffle around the neck and lace overlay on top.
Barrel of Laughs
When you're heading out as a clown, your night will be full of plenty of giggles. Sure they might be nervous giggles but a laugh is a laugh. Make this look unforgettable by choosing a curly clown wig from our collection, wild leggings, and classic clown makeup. You could even shake things up with a handful of black and white balloons. In our opinion, no party is complete without a clown. And when it's a Halloween party, that clown better have a dark twist. So practice your balloon animal vultures and card tricks, this Halloween is sure to be a laugh!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Marcy | October 20, 2021Height 5'1 | Weight 135 | Size X-LargeWe had originally bought the Medium/Large but had to return because it ran small. the X-large fit her perfect! the collar is a bit itchy she says but overall we are happy with the purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?