Ursula Prestige Womens Costume
- Ursula Prestige Womens Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has clear straps and center-back zipper
- Bodice is made of stretchy velvet shaped with boning
- Skirt is made of taffeta, organza, and has a hint of metallic purple
- Wig is white blonde with a hint of metallic silver
- Officially licensed by Disney
We always picture classic cartoon villains plotting dark hearted schemes in the depths of their chambers. But honestly, we're missing out on the glamor of their lifestyle. It's not as if these classic villains don't have a taste for the finer things. In fact, what we don't realize is these women are quite the socialites, using their power and prestige to live life to the fullest.
Unbeknownst to us mere mortals, the seafaring Ursula holds the Annual Villainess Gala, held off the coast of Denmark. It's secretive, as most exclusive events for the rich and powerful are, in fact, the island itself isn't on anyone's map but the power hungry villains on the guest list. Think of it as a meeting of the U.N. and the Oscars wrapped into one meeting, but the U.N., in this case, is bent on world domination and destruction. There's always new drama unfolding in this group of business associates. Industrial espionage is rampant when it comes to potion formulas or mirror intel. And then there's the personal drama, last year Maleficent showed up with Rumpelstiltskin, the Wicked Witch's ex, that really made waves.
These evil divas show up in the most jaw-dropping threads but no one is ever able to upstage Ursula's ensembles. Maybe it's the magical influence of the sea, maybe Flotsam and Jetsam have a dash of creative genius but she always shows up in understated elegance. Always on point, this year she's wearing a gown that plays on her classic Little Mermaid ensemble. The drop waisted velvet body creates an enchanting silhouette. She took a hint from the merfolk with the mermaid tail hemline in subtle Ursula colors. The whole ensemble nods to her nefarious past while maintaining an elegant appeal. If you passed up a chance to attend an event in this ensemble you'll truly be a poor unfortunate soul.
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Hips||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Hips||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Hips||41" - 43"||104cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Chest||45" - 47"||114cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Hips||49" - 52"||124cm - 132cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful dressBy Current Customer | September 13, 2020Size X-LargeI love this costume. I wish they had a size between the L and the XL as the L was just a little too small for me and the XL is a pretty big jump up, but hopefully I can take in the XL well enough. I like the wig and the necklace too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- amazing!By stephanie brito | September 8, 2017This costume is absolutely beautiful and amazing! The size I ordered is too big for me, but I'm going to order another one in a size smaller next Friday on payday. This costume is definitely worth every penny!Was this review helpful to you?