Stick Man Costume for Toddlers
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Lights
- Lighted Toddler Stick Man Costume
- 100% polyester
- Hooded jumpsuit has back zipper
- LED lights anchored behind felt strips, battery pack at waist level
- Requires 2 AA batteries, NOT included
They say that art is in the eye of the beholder. To some the Mona Lisa represents the pinnacle of creative works. Others like the impressionist stylings of Monet. Others like the abstract paintings of Pablo Picasso. And some people even like to point at Jackson Pollock’s radical splatterings as examples of refined art. Us? Well, we’re quite fond of stick figure drawings. Sure, they’re not quite as elegant as the works of Leonardo Da Vinci, but there’s just something raw and real about the stick man!
It’s one of the first things we all learn how to draw with finger paints (alongside that giant happy yellow sun) when going through kindergarten. They always look so simple and happy on the page, and they’re always with a family. It’s hard to deny how brilliant those little guys are. Of course, now you can share that wacky sense of creativity with your child by turning him into a real life stick man!
That’s right, this toddler Stick Man costume transforms your child into the staple cartoon figure that everyone likes to draw! The costume comes with a black jumpsuit and hood that has LED lights in the shape of a stick man on the exterior. When lit up, it will look like your child is a walking talking stick man come to life. It’s a cool effect to see in the dark and it will certainly have your child feeling like he’s a true work of art!
|4T||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- So disappointedBy ErikaCastagnetto | November 1, 2019I got this costume for my son and was so excited to see it at night. We got him dressed turned it on everything lite up. We got in the car went down the street to go trick or treating got him out of the car turned it on only half of it worked it wasn’t that dark out so I turned him off to wait until it got darker. Then we tried to turn him back on and nothing worked.y husband went to the store got new batteries replaced them and nothing. I’m so disappointed his whole costume was ruined for Halloween. We didn’t even get to see him light up.Was this review helpful to you?