Child Bender Costume
- Tunic w/ Attached Headpiece
- Child Bender Costume
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Grey polyfoam tunic top w/ plastic hoop in shoulders for shaping
- Foam Bender headpiece attached to top of tunic w/ mesh screen for vision at the mouth
- Grey elastic waist pants w/ foam boot covers shaped like Bender's feet
Bender must be stopped! I have gone too far. Who does that guy think I am?
Some people think Bender’s a bad role model (including Bender). Yes, he’s a foul-mouthed, beer-guzzling recidivist. Sure, he has been known to run shady for-profit orphanages, kidnap celebrities, and make deals with the robot devil. And sure, his greatest dream in life is to kill all humans. But in all fairness, whose isn’t?
But despite all of those minor shortcomings, Bender’s actually got the heart of a human (or so he says -- we dearly hope he doesn’t mean it literally). Who was the first friend Philip J. Fry made when he was accidentally catapulted into the year 3000? Who else would be kind enough to serve as Planet Express’ chef even if he didn’t have a sense of taste? And who saved the whole world from being burned to ashes by an evil alien that he accidentally brought back with him from outer space? That’s right, it was loveable old Bender!
Bender has been stealing our hearts and our wallets since 1999, and this is the costume you need to be just like him. Our officially licensed outfit covers its wearer with Bender’s steely look from head to toe, complete with the robot’s menacing grimace, three-pronged hands, articulated arms and legs, and “compartment of mystery.” Attached hoops shape the tunic into Bender’s characteristic cylindrical form. Wear this and let the stupid meatbags know who’s boss!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | May 1, 2016I am a 41 year old 5 foot female. This costume was used for a robot scavenger hunt. It fit great except the arms were a but tight, but since it was made for a child you have to expect that. Comfortable and the head could be taken off and folded forward which was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost great - but arms are unwearably tight :(By sharmalarmas | October 31, 2014I bought this as a splurge for my 11 year old son. It is such a fun costume, and for the most part very well made. However, the arms are crazy tight -- like prevent circulation tight! The grey fabric is stretchy, but there black stripes around the arms are mad from a thin ribbon-like material that have absolutely no give. Every one of those rings was super tight, and there was absolute no way my son could have worn the costume because of it. I ended up using a seam ripper to remove about 1/3 of the black ribbon from each ring, so that the sleeves have some 'give' and the costume can still be worn. I hot-glued the ends of the ribbons to the sleeves so that they wouldn't unravel any more. Halloween is tonight, so we'll see if my modifications did the trick!
I considered renting this costume instead of buying it - not sure how that would have worked out with having to return it and all!Was this review helpful to you?