Toddler Beast Costume
- Vest Front
- 100% polyester velvet, brocade, satin & faux fur
- Velvet jacket has metallic gold braid edging, white lace sleeve cuffs
- Gold brocade vest front has hook & loop neck closure w/ ribbon waist ties at back
- White satin ascot has decorative gold button, elastic neck band
- Faux fur hood has soft-sculpted horns & ears, fastens under chin w/ hook & loop tab
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
If your little one seems to be going through a beastly phase, we wouldn't worry about it too much. He's probably just dropping hints about wanting to dress up in this adorable exclusive Toddler Beast Costume, and have his own storybook adventure!
Anyone who's ever heard a fairy tale knows you can never judge something by appearances. What may look like a fancy armchair or a simple clock may in fact be a couple of ordinary folks under the influence of a curse that has turned them into various household items. Fairy tales also teach us that even a fearsome looking beast, no matter how grumpy they seem, may actually be a big old softy inside! Once you get past all of that gnarly fur and those big teeth, you might find out that every beast just wants a snack and a nice nap. And, isn't that pretty much the trick to curing anyone's beastliness?
We've designed this costume to make your little guy look not just like any beast, but a prim and proper beast! The regally styled open-front jacket features gold edging and lacy details to match the gold colored vest and ascot worn underneath. But what makes this such a ferocious look is the furry brown hood, with its soft horns and ears on the top. Add a little costume makeup to give him a furry monster face, and he'll be the cutest beast at Halloween or his fairy tale costume party!
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|18 Months||Jacket Length||20"||51cm|
|18 Months||Vest Length||16"||41cm|
|18 Months||Headpiece Height||11"||28cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Runs smallBy christel | October 7, 2013I bought this costume for my 2 1/2 year old son to go along with his sister's Belle costume as Beauty & The Beast. He is a big 2 yr old that wears 3T size clothes, but this 4T costume runs really small. The good will not even Velcro under his chin b/c it is so small. It looks like it is for a 1 year old child. The jacket fits my son but is not big on him by any means. I'd say this costume runs as a 2T. The quality if the costume is just ok but is def not worth $45.Was this review helpful to you?
- the fit is oddBy michally0010 | October 8, 2016I read the feedback for this costume and decided to go one size bigger. and I'm glad I did. the fit is a bit odd. the jacket is long the sleeves are long but some how its too tight. ill be sewing the sleeves up so they aren't so long. ill also be adding like 3 inches to the jackets width. its not so comfy so I'm adding buttons so my son will stop taking it off. the mask barley fits my son and sheds a lot!!! its a love/hate relationship with this costume. its super cute for an older toddler my son is 15 months and isn't loving it at all. if you get it plan on making a few changes to it. order a size bigger or even two size bigger and adjust it yourself.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018Was this review helpful to you?