Kid's Star Wars C-3PO Costume
- Pair of gloves
- Star Wars C-3PO Child Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fasteners in the back
- Jumpsuit has printed details on the fabric
- Jumpsuit has attached boot covers and gauntlets
- Mask has elastic band for a secure fit
- Detached hood slips over head and covers head and neck not covered by the mask
- Pair of gold gloves
- Officially licensed
C-3PO might not always be the bravest droid in the Star Wars universe, since he’s always quite skittish about heading into danger. But he certainly is the flashiest droid in the entire galaxy! That’s right, his shiny golden shell can be seen for kilometers across the sands of the Tatooine deserts. And just look at those glowing eyes! Yes, C-3PO is one glamorous construct of wires and metal. If your child is the flashy type, or perhaps the cautious type (we all know how prudent C-3PO is), then maybe he’s the perfect person to play the role of the iconic droid.
This child C-3PO costume allows your young child to assume the role of the legendary golden droid introduced in Star Wars: A New Hope. It comes with a jumpsuit designed to look like his metallic body. The gold colored exterior has plenty of printed details. The foot covers fit over your child’s shoes to continue the look. The final piece to this outfit is the molded mask, which has all of C-3PO’s features shaped directly into the mask.
Once your child has the costume on, he’ll be ready to join R2-D2 on adventures across the galaxy. He’ll be ready to hang out with Luke Skywalker. He’ll be ready tell Han Solo the odds, much to Han’s chagrin. But most importantly of all, he’ll be ready to trick or treat as everyone’s favorite protocol droid from the Star Wars films.
|X-Small||Length (shoulder to ankle)||31"||79cm|
|Small||Length (shoulder to ankle)||41"||104cm|
|Medium||Length (shoulder to ankle)||46"||117cm|
|Large||Length (shoulder to ankle)||50"||127cm|
- C3-POBy Len | November 11, 2022Height 38 | Weight 38 | Size X-SmallMy son loves the costume. It looks great on him. The costume is also built well. I measured my son as the measuring tips suggested. The costume fit but I would go one size up if I had to do it again (because it is cooler where we live and he needed to wear clothes under it on Halloween night). I ordered this costume almost two weeks before Halloween and it got lost in the mail. Three days before Halloween and no costume.........HalloweenCostumes.com sent a new one out overnight shipping and saved the day. It was a good experience. I will be buying from them again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is Pretty NiceBy Rose | October 9, 2022Height 4' 11 inches | Weight 102 | Size LargeThis costume will be worn by a very small adult woman. She is going with family in a group. Fortunately I ordered this costume for her in plenty of time to make any minor adjustments for her but the gloves were way too small for anyone over 6 years old. She now has gloves that fit and is looking forward to Halloween. Only suggestion was that the eyes sockets on the mask were too obscure to see well at night. Another adjustment and they are fine now. I suggest that a thinner material be used. Over all, very happy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ClassicBy JB | October 3, 2022Size MediumThis costume is great! It is such a fun costume for Star Wars nerds. Great detail and quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 23, 2019The costume is as nice as advertised, appears sturdy enough and arrived in time and in perfect condition. I have only one objection: The mask appears to be one size, the same for adults, as well as big and small children, and therefore it looks a little out of scale, when worn by a little one. (It does fit me OK, but looks too big on my six year old grandson. Anyway, this did not seem to matter for him. He does love his costume!) An other thing is that the parents must be careful when ordering to first measure the child and then decide what size to order, because the ages indicated for each size do not really correspond to the actual size of a normal child of the same age group. Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest costumeBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018My son loved his costume. The XL was perfect for his size and had enough room for him to have warm cloths under it. He had a lot of complimentsWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for my toddlerBy Current Customer | September 30, 2017I love that Halloween Costumes.com sells extra small
sizes as I couldn't find them in stores. The costume was shipped quickly and fit my toddler well! He loved it!Was this review helpful to you?