Child Rag Doll Costume for Boys
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Socks
- Child Size version of our exclusive Rag Doll costume
- Shirt: 100% polyester; pants: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Homespun gingham shirt has white wing collar, Hook and Loop fastener closure at center front
- Pants have elastic back waistband, printed stitching, decorative white plastic buttons
- Bow tie has elastic neck band
- White sailor hat fits over yarn wig
- Red & white striped socks
In our world, we deal with a heck of a lot of different accessories and trinkets. Occasionally, we have a bit of overstock. Oddly, a significant number of those are in our doll collections. The thing is, it is pretty common that a few of those dolls get… lost. It isn’t that we can’t remember where we put them, mind you. We’ve got a clear system for our inventory supply and can easily see where they should be. But, dolls have this tendency of not staying put. They’re particularly… animated, you see. Shortly after, folks in the office report that spine-tingling sensation of being watched. They are the dolls. And we can feel them staring.
Trust us, there is nothing more terrifying than seeing almost-human faces glaring at you across a dark room. You immediately begin to question if there are more than you can see. How many dolls are watching, you begin to wonder. Ugh, skin is crawling just reporting this!
Fortunately, not all animated dolls are terrifying. The Rag Doll Squad is a crucial team of kind-hearted dolls that patrol the realm, taking down some of the spooky ones that just give everyone else the heebie-jeebies. Rag Dolly is often taking on the bulk of the work, but a host of other Raggedies are ready to join in the fray and there is just enough room for your tyke to help out with this exclusive Child Raggedy Andy costume. This homespun gingham shirt has calming colors and a wide white collar along with the iconic blue bow. The pants have an elastic waistband and decorative buttons. Top it off with the white sailor hat that fits perfectly with the red yarn wig and your little Andy will be ready to help the rest of the Raggedies on their quest for our salvation. Join up with other sizes of both Andy and Ann and your whole family can be an adorable set of savior sailors!
|Small (6)||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|Small (6)||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small (6)||Pants Length||21"||53cm|
|Small (6)||Child Size||6||6|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||25"||64cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||31"||79cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|X-Large (16)||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|X-Large (16)||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|X-Large (16)||Pants Length||33"||84cm|
|X-Large (16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Runs Very small, fell apart, missing item!By Anonymous | March 4, 2017It took almost 2 weeks to arrive and when it came in it was too small and missing the wig. I ordered a size xl (16) kids for my 11yo. Expecting it to be a little big and it ended up being too small. It looks more like a size 10 kids. The socks look like they would fit a toddler. A button fell off as my child was trying it on right out of the package!!! The wig was missing! The worst part is I needed it for a production in less than a week so I couldn't return it. I had to have a seamstress add fabric to the pieces to make them fit, reset the button and reinforce the other one, borrow socks from someone who had a similar pair and had a wig sewn onto the hat!
Halloweencostumes.com really should issue me a full refund since I had to spend additional money to fix the costume and inconvenience a seamstress to do a rush job and put all her other work aside because I was stuck!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Runs Very small, fell apart, missing item! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Runs Very small, fell apart, missing item! No (0)Monster Responds...I'm very sorry to hear about this, and I agree that you deserve to be compensated for this issue. Unfortunately I don't see any contact information for you, so if you could reach out directly to Customer Service and ask for Justine she can definitely take care of this for you!