Priest Adult Men's Costume
- Waist Sash
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Caped cassock-style robe fastens w/ buttons at center front from neck to knees
- Faux Roman priest collar fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener inside neckline
- Waist sash has gold edging & fringe, printed cross; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. The order of Catholic priests have had a fairly long history. It might not be as ancient as some of the faiths out there, but they have tackled a number of pretty big moments throughout our relative recent history. Whether at home in the local church, on mission throughout the world, based in the grand city of faith at the Vatican, or even investigating possible demonic possession, priests are without a doubt one of the most enigmatic and charismatic of occupations available.
What makes the priest such a figure of mystery? Do the mystical rites that they practice actually give them power over spirits and the forces of the Devil? Is it simply the culling properties of the vestments? Of course, the vows that the priests have taken restrict them from taking part in many of the common vices that the rest of us have every opportunity for.
It might be an interesting thing to discover and you have the chance to do so with this Priest Adult Men’s costume. This polyester poplin caped cassock-style robe fastens with buttons down your chest and falls down to your knees. The faux Roman priest collar is held inside the neckline by Hook and Loop fastener and gives you the staunch look of the Catholic Father. Offering just a bit of regal look, the waist sash has gold edging, fringe, and a printed cross in case you need to enact any rites.
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Height 6’3 | Weight 180Awful. Collar looks terrible. Way to baggy. Sash has Velcro so can only have as big as possible. Terrible terrible costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?