Toddler Priest Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Full-length long-sleeved robe has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Stand-up collar has white inset at front
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
- Exclusively, made by us!
It’s really difficult to get into the priesthood. There’s more commitment in that than anything we can think of. You have to stick to the religion like glue, and then memorize more saints than there are constellations in the sky! Not to mention those scary exorcisms you have to do! It’s not really for us, and we’re sure most adults probably aren’t pure of heart enough to take up the cloth either. That’s why we might have a solution of sorts.
Maybe your kid has been awfully kind hearted to the poor as of late. He’s barely taller than the giant pot they use for the soup, but he’s always volunteering at the kitchen for the homeless anyway. You’ve seen him reading the Bible more than he watches cartoons on Saturday morning, and he’s been the one waking you up every Sunday morning for church. Sounds like he might be just the person we’re looking for to be standing up on the pulpit. Now, before you think we’re going a little crazy, did you know that the youngest pope, Benedict IX, was eleven years old when he became the great monarch? Now you’re starting to look at your kid like he might be just what this world needs, and for once we’re not talking about superheroes. There just seems to be one thing missing…
Of course! He can’t be running around the church in a t-shirt and jeans he got from his big brother. We’ll have to outfit him with the latest fashion sweeping the priesthood. We’re not exactly sure where the other members of the clergy go to get their robes, but we’re pretty sure they won’t have anything that will fit your little guy. That’s why we took inspiration from the real deal, and shrank it down to just the right size for your toddler. Now if only we can convince him to do weddings…he still thinks they’re pretty gross.
|2T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 18, 2022Bought this for my nephew a few years ago and he loved it. A little long but better long than short! Just bought him the next size up cause he still loves it! He is 8 and bought a size small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Neck way too narrowBy Littlebird | September 18, 2019This costume is huge on my four year old but you can't zip it up all the way. There's no way this neck diameter could fit any kid!Was this review helpful to you?